Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Kombi-Klunker

Great klunker! Love the internal cable routing and the top tube fabrication work. Nice paint as well. A "high-end" klunker—what a great job!
  2. F

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Hey there Hewey, how's things? Haven't been to the TC forums in quite a while, are they doing well? Nice ride you have there! Great photo to go with it. I dig the distorted drain pipe. Nice composition, particularly in black and white.
  3. F

Kiwi chop

Very clean. I like the asthetics. No wonder someone made you an offer. If that's your first build, then I'm looking forward to the next.
  4. F

Jimbo—what filters (I'm assuming you're in PhotoShop) are ya using? That's some good, clean manipulation. Right nice composition too.
  5. F

black bikes?

Not sure if this counts... but it is custom. And mostly black.
  6. F

Some very nice stuff here. I should have know there'd be a lot of artists in a forum like this. Kind'a gets my creative juices going to see all of this nice bicycle art. Perhaps I'll do something to contribute. In the mean time, I'd love to see more. Nice work people!
  7. F

Mad Hammer... Better late than never

MH, that's a great looking bike. All the mechanical "fluff" makes it. Really clever front suspension—I like it alot. Like the whole .... bike. There's genius in there. Excellent work. Great imagination!
  8. F

Ratflex ; Final Pics Added

That's a way fine example of a rat bike—my favorite! Nice job with keeping it "ratty."
Back