Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RustyTank

1951 Hiawatha CWC super frame springer guard

175 shipped Cool little project, professionally sandblasted. I can't find the serial number list off hand but I think it was a 51. I posted a picture of it. The neck and wedge are stuck and I'm no longer aloud to torch things in my garage (home owners association b.s.) forks are bent back a...
  2. RustyTank

SOLD 45/46 CWC Hiawatha frame

I believe this to be a 45 or 46. One of the lower bars on the frame from the bottom bracket to the drop out is bent, I'm sure someone can straighten it, seems like one needs to be bent down. I built this bike and rode it with no issues and didn't realize until I took it apart the second time. I...
  3. RustyTank

1953 phantom frame original schwinn

Nice solid frame, it does have original paint but someone rattle canned over the black at one time so I did my best removing it to reveal the nicked up original paint. This would be a cool custom build, or whatever you choose. $175 shipped SOld!! to your door I also have a 4 hole rack from the...
  4. RustyTank

Westfield Columbia and amf Roadmaster ladies tanks

Original 50's I believe Roadmaster tank $22 shipped SOLD! I believe this to be for a Westfield built ladies late 30's early 40's? Not sure if they ever made re pop ladies tanks? $32 shipped Price drop $25 SHIPPED SOLD!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. RustyTank

26" Schwinn Balloon Middleweight Fenders cheap

Looking for local pickup to start, thanks 26" fenders balloon and middleweight Local pickup in Arvada, Co outside of Denver **Most of these fenders have dents and dings and need to be rolled out** Single 26" original green and white Schwinn front duck tail $10 Single 26" phantom style with...
  6. RustyTank

Historic Mount Holly cruiser ride New Jersey

Trying something new, check it out. Going to meet at Christophers deli on the top of high street in historic mount Holly New Jersey 08060. Going to check out some local breweries and historic sites. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RustyTank

1938 schwinn klunker cruiser

Prewar 1938 schwinn klunker cruiser!!! 100% disassembled/ cleaned and re greased using park tool bicycle grease. -original dog leg crank dated 38' -frame stamped (W) indicating 38 as well -bicycle was already repainted so I stripped it/buffed it/ clear coated to prevent further rust -new...
  8. RustyTank

My 49' schwinn custom b6 phantom

Before.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. RustyTank

Mimicking Patina! CWC Hiawatha frame schwinn springer

I scuffed up the frame in some areas to show other colors of paint then clear coated it. Threw on a rusty red schwinn springer, painted over top of it with white then followed by black. I then scuffed the paint with sand paper in desired spots then clear coated it. Pretty close to what I was...
  10. RustyTank

1961 schwinn cantilever frame $40 Denver, co area

61 frame has older crappy repaint. Is what it is , solid. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. RustyTank

Denver, co area (2) 40's skiptooth frames w parts Hiawatha Cleveland welding Columbia unknown

For sale is (2) 1940's skiptooth bikes/parts, one is a Hiawatha And the other doesn't have a badge maybe a Columbia or Cleveland welding company. These are two solid frames to re paint or rat rod out. Wheels on the Hiawatha are bent, hubs are new departures. Wheel on the green is good and it's a...
  12. RustyTank

Huffy vortex 80s bmx what's it worth?

I'm clueless when it comes to the bmx game, a good estimate would be much appreciated. I've had this one laying around awhile. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. RustyTank

Trexler town??

Is everyone still going ? And which days ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. RustyTank

Untouched as they get, 1920's woman's elgin

So I picked this up off of craigslist and just got it home today. [emoji7][emoji7] Model d new departure. Any idea on year? It has a smaller head badge than my other elgin girls around the same year. Even has nice original paint on the insides of the fenders! Sent from my iPhone using...
  15. RustyTank

Late 1920's ? Elgin rat rod build

Not much to look at at the moment, but I've had this bike for over a year now and finally decided to tear it apart. I should be done in a few days, hopefully. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. RustyTank

1920's ERIE bicycle flea market pass

So I was at the flea market this morning and ran into this Erie bicycle. Beautiful looking bike, price was a tad steep for my likings, so I passed. Any information on this would be helpful and appreciated, being I got the guys phone number. Thanks , josh Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. RustyTank

1951? Jc higgins Regal deluxe

Newest flea market score! It will take awhile to get the house paint off and see what's under it, but hopefully well worth it. http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/bikes1963/library/regal%20deluxe
  18. RustyTank

New to the forum, but not collecting (1st post hello)

My names Josh and I'm from south jersey, new to the forum, but not collecting. How do you post pictures?
Back