Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

???

Wow, seriously? My joke was deleted? Okay, I'm following tinmachine over to the other site. This site is too aimed at 12-year olds. Logging off now.
  2. R

They're italian. They're 14". They're now mine.

Mmmmm... I love Mexican food... I'm going to Taco Bell.
  3. R

GT Dyno Air SOLD

Re: GT Dyno Air That statue is kinda cool. :mrgreen:
  4. R

Name that car (GAME)

Correct, 1988 is the year of this one. Others were built, around '68 and '74 I think, and THOSE were actually built on Firebird platforms and SOME inner body panels. Next ... :D
  5. R

just picked up two more

Groovy. 8)
  6. R

1962 Fire Arrow

Cool beans. 8)
  7. R

Name that car (GAME)

Nope, not Trans-Am... Pontiac Banshee. Next! 8)
  8. R

51 COLUMBIA 3 STAR

Sweeeeeet! Westfield?
  9. R

USPS

Yeah, right on Al! Shop local! Glad to hear that F&R is still around though. I used to be a lowrider and ordered parts in the past with no problems. I still need those parts, but after getting ripped off by Master Lowrider, I'm a little weary of mail order now. :x
  10. R

Name that car (GAME)

Really??? I love that car, one of my favorite movie cars. I'd like to sort of replicate it, but with no hood and use the fins off of some old '50's Plymouth or DeSoto. Maybe build it as a rat version too. Okay somebody post the next one.
  11. R

Name that car (GAME)

Close... '48.
  12. R

Name that car (GAME)

bump
  13. R

Name that car (GAME)

What's this?
  14. R

Question for ya

Great pics, thanks! :D
  15. R

USPS

A word of advice: DO NOT ORDER PARTS BY MAIL, SHOP LOCAL OR SPEND THE GAS MONEY AND GO GET THEM!!! Not only can you not trust the post office,UPS etc., but you also don't know if you're dealing with a legitimate mail order parts company. I sent money to Master Lowrider at least a month ago for...
  16. R

Name that car (GAME)

Too easy dude! Anyone who knows cars will know exactly what this is. These cars were delivered brand new by Pontiac to be customized for the show. Three cars were built, only one being a GTO, the other two were LeMans'. 8)
  17. R

Redd's '54 Westfield

Had to put my ugly mug on here!
  18. R

Redd's '54 Westfield

19. R

Redd's '54 Westfield

20. R

Redd's '54 Westfield

Back