Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jcoles92

Park tools

awh man, out of all that all i have are the cone wrenchs aha pretty sweet you got em man
  2. jcoles92

WINTER BUILD-OFF 2015! RULES HERE. Finished.

I'm in, first build off and a chance to bring some English weirdness into the fray! will get a post started soon!
  3. jcoles92

tony hawk and two occs roll into a...

i love the nana stingray, i want to do that, how would you suggest widening the sissy bar to fit?
  4. jcoles92

New guy from the U.K

Well ive been on hiatus from here for a while, but im back! waiting on finding out about a schwinn stingray stealth this week, shall keep you all updated! jack
  5. jcoles92

ye proper 'oleskool' score yeearr...!

.... that's crusty!! i like! pretty much all there?
  6. jcoles92

The curse is gone!!

hey man, yeah i'm on the east coast. a frame would be cool bro, but i don't really have much to give for it, and all i seem to get round here at the moment are 90's mountain bikes, (not the good kind either) but thanks for looking out man, appreciate it! 8)
  7. jcoles92

The curse is gone!!

unfortunately this was stolen a little while back, shame really! so now i'll have to find another rider.
  8. jcoles92

Elswick rat find

stopped into a bike shop today to ask about SA internal hubs, as i talk to the guy notice a pile of junk sitting out the back of the shop, i spy what looks like a town, race bike so i ask him if it'd be cool to have a look... low and behold it was an elswick soverign, with mudgaurds, pannier...
  9. jcoles92

Here's my latest trash pile...

single speed wheel sets, or just bodge it in, done it plenty :lol: yeah just noticed the crossbar... i feel like a jackass now! XD
  10. jcoles92

Here's my latest trash pile...

haha the red mountain bike is exactly what i need, wanting to build a klunker like mad and not even being able to get a frame is a nightmare! the tiny apes would also have been nice, but alas! wrong continent :roll:
  11. jcoles92

New guy from the U.K

Yeah i don't even want to look xD
  12. jcoles92

New guy from the U.K

Bournemouth would be an ... pain for me, i don't drive so that'd be a train ride and a half to get there!
  13. jcoles92

so whats keeping you up?

Lucky! Did get to watch the sun come up though, that was cool :)
  14. jcoles92

so whats keeping you up?

it's half six in the morning here, and i'm just not tired. why are you awake?
  15. jcoles92

New guy from the U.K

the looks are brilliant, people act like they've never seen anything like it ever! we all need a mutual point to meet tbh xD
  16. jcoles92

Roadmaster Mt. Fury Bobber (random cold day bordom)

Re: Rodmaster Mt. Fury Bobber (random cold day bordom) some of your builds, genuinely scare me :lol: nonetheless, what a cool looking bike =]
  17. jcoles92

The curse is gone!!

Re: The curse is done!! so to any who have interest, i managed to remember one picture and the colour and laquer stage! anyway! without further ado!! (it's like cheesewire if i mess up!!) better pictures will be coming i promise! so tell me what you think?
  18. jcoles92

The curse is gone!!

Re: The curse is done!! I'm on it sir!
  19. jcoles92

The curse is gone!!

Re: The curse is done!! So its pretty much done, built it up to see how it looked and i'm happy :D
Back