Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Mystery Rides!

For those who didn't see the previous posts when I was trying to figure out what I had. Here's how we got her.
  2. R

Mystery Rides!

Rolled back the rear fender tonight. I love the new look!
  3. R

Mystery Rides!

Thanks man! As soon as I saw the guard, I had to have the bike!
  4. R

Mystery Rides!

Here she is. 1955 Royce Union
  5. R

New automatic Schwinn serial number lookup tool

Worked on mine! Well done sir. I have a 57 Flying Star B.F. Goodrich edition and it picked it right up. I will be using this with future projects. Thanks man! Kudos!!!!
  6. R

Project "Mystery" What is this head badge?

So I found out that this thing is a Royce Union. Anybody out there know a good place to run the serial numbers to find out a model or year?
  7. R

Recover the seat, new tires, move the fenders, grease things up, install a new chain, and ride....ratty goodness sir!
  8. R

It's a Bendix hub. I guess I should say, it's a Bendix 1 speed coaster brake hub.
  9. R

I was thinking something from across the pond as well. Have you ever seen a head badge like this? I'm lost as to what brand.
  10. R

This is a killer bike we picked up. I'm just not sure what it is. The head badge is faded and the only serial number on it is on the chain side of the front downtube. It has Schwinn grips on it, but that means squat really. I want to make a Rat out of it and do some customizing, but not if it's...
  11. R

New forum member from Kansas

I am the buddy he speaks of! I can't wait to dive in and build some sick rides!
  12. R

Hello from NE Kansas

Hey there! My name is Taylor. I'm new to the site and new to RatRod building. I've been interested in bikes my whole life and I love this style!I too have kids at home, so cars are put on the back burner for now. Thanks for letting me join!
Back