Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. The Renaissance Man

SWB0 E=mc2

"In the intricate fabric of spatial dimensions, where the harmonious dance of matter and metrics unfolds, the concept of relative scale manifests as a governing force. Consider, if you will, the venerable cruiser bicycle and its symbiotic partner, the tire—a gravitational duet ensconced in the...
  2. The Renaissance Man

TOC Tricycle

I picked up this Century old strap tricycle yesterday afternoon. The consensus from a couple of knowledgeable collectors dates it from late 1800's to early 1900's!
  3. The Renaissance Man

WANTED HEADLIGHT

I'm looking for a Delta Rocket Ray Junior headlight. Any condition considered.
  4. The Renaissance Man

Sid

This was all about resuscitating this classic muscle bike back to life after decades of neglect. I utilized as much of the original bike as possible. The bike was disassembled, cleaned, and restored back to working condition while maintaining the original finishes and 99% of its original...
  5. The Renaissance Man

Happy Veterans Day!

6. The Renaissance Man

Favorite Final Foto BO18

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL BUILD-OFF 18 VOTING BOOTH!!! This is all about the photo! Some photos just have that extra X-factor that pulls you in, so regardless of whether or not it is your favorite build, vote for the photo that really catches your eye! You are only given one vote so make it...
  7. The Renaissance Man

Abner

In it's simplest terms, Abner was assembled around a tank that didn't exist three months ago. The TRM Speedline series of fiberglass parts lacked the third Shelby tank from the 1930s (affectionately known as a No-Nose tank among collectors). While the Airflow tanks and Arrow (aka snub-nose)...
  8. The Renaissance Man

Swap meet in ATLANTA!

9. The Renaissance Man

Post Triple Threat Lovefest

Since there are three separate voting threads, I thought it would be nice bring everyone back together for any closing comments in one group setting. :) Great job everyone (as usual)!
  10. The Renaissance Man

Muscle Bound

Before manufacturers cashed in on the muscle bike craze in the early sixties, its origins can be traced to some California kids building kustom bicycles that imitated the motorcycle and automotive trends of the fifties. 'Muscle Bound' is my tribute to those early kustoms that set a course...
  11. The Renaissance Man

I need this frame

Looking for a Mercury Pacemaker frame in any condition. Any help is appreciated!
  12. The Renaissance Man

Muscle Bound DONE

When you think of Muscle Bikes, the 1940's and 1950's 26" balloon bikes immediately comes to mind right? Maybe not. However, the birth of muscle bikes can be traced back to 1958 with the kustomizing of balloon bikes by stripping them down and adding 'riser' bars. Much like the origins of...
  13. The Renaissance Man

Spaceliner patina project

Just picked this up last Wednesday. It has potential if you can see it. :)
  14. The Renaissance Man

TRM Speedline BRAT

I decided to jump in last month just to showcase our TRM SPEEDLINE reproduction parts. Rather than build a stock version of the Shelby Airflow or in this case the Hiawatha Arrow, I decided to build a custom drawing inspiration from 'brat style' motorcycles. This is the result. Thanks for...
  15. The Renaissance Man

𝙏𝙍𝙈 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙏

For a couple of years now I have been wanting to build a Shelby Airflow or Arrow to showcase the 'TRM SPEEDLINE PARTS' that I reproduce and sell. Up until a couple of weeks ago the tanks were incomplete (because of not having a headlight bezel) and that kept me from promoting them very much. I...
  16. The Renaissance Man

Happy Birthday America

God Bless America!
  17. The Renaissance Man

Build Off Musicians lounge

Been noticing some folks discussing their musical outlets and thought it would fun to have a thread dedicated to just that. Feel free to discuss your interest in playing music, writing music, collecting instruments, building instruments, etc. No tie-ins to your bike is necessary (all though...
Back