Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Also Doin a Raliegh Chopper Tandem

hi the grifter tandem frame is almost done I'll put some pics up for ya soon
  2. A

Hi i don't have any good parts but if you get stuck pm me and i can try to source bits for ya. i do know a few guys who re-manufacture sissy bars chain guards and all the decals, good luck with you build.
  3. A

hi nice build you've got going on ,here's one a pal of mine built sadly sold now thou were now in the middle of building a Raleigh Grifter Tandem all the best with your project
  4. A

Hye from dunkerque France

:) hi welcome from the UK
  5. A

Free Mongoose

Hi my daughter has one of thes bikes :) nice find the only thimg i ever find is the gas bill lol
  6. A

hey from another canuck

Sweeeeet looking bike :wink: hi and welcome
  7. A

HELLO FROM MA

far out 8) hi and welcome
  8. A

New to the Board in Denton Texas

hi and welcome :D
  9. A

New guy from iowa

Hi welcome and enjoy :D
  10. A

Hiawatha

hi thats a sweet looking bike, great paint work you have done on this resto :D
  11. A

1983 GT Pit Bike

:) hi i like the bmx's, my kids seem to have so much fun on them :P
  12. A

thanks for the comments and the welcome, guys i've ordered a set of springer forks and a pair of white wall tyres, still undecided on what colour to do it thou :?:
  13. A

Best live concert...ever?

hi the best gigs I've been to would be Kraftwerk, Orbital, David Bowie and Cher,to name but a few, great great days :wink:
  14. A

nice bikes!! welcome aboard. just curious.............is the name for the band or weapon? :D hi the name of the band, cheers.
  15. A

great stuff thanks for the info i'll let you know how i get on :D
  16. A

:D yea good idea that'll keep me busy over the winter i'm also looking for a set of white walls and the springer forks are few and far between over here, just have to keep looking.
  17. A

thanks for the welcome, the intended ratrod is a 5 speed coaster hub nice idea about the shifter :D
  18. A

Hi my names Kev, I'm from the Central parts of the UK. I love the site and have been looking for awhile now, here are a few of my bikes, cheers. :D Mk 2 Raleigh Chopper 1976 Raleigh Grifter i found this, but now it' has to be finished over the winter.
  19. A

couple of cruisers

:o wow what a find
Back