Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jpfxB

CW Racing noped yardsale find.

I picked up this pretty clean CW Racing from a yardsale just laying in the grass. Its and 1986 or 87 and in decent condition. I need a set of tires and tubes. The brake cables are in need of some love. No idea the value of this thing, anyone here with a guess. "I can't lower my car because the...
  2. jpfxB

Tire help.

Help! I bought a older Worksman bike from a yardsale a couple weeks ago and trying to get a set of tires. The front rim I suspect has been replaced because it has a diamond pattern etched into the lip and it fits a standard 20" tire fine. The rear rim seems to be small in diameter or at least a...
  3. jpfxB

Worksman bike year range help

I picked up two Worksman cycles from a yard sale and im trying get an approximate year of this two wheeler. The trike that I bought with it is definitely younger with a 11/94 stamp on the rim. But this house painted one is a mystery . I don't want to strip it down, we are just gonna make a...
  4. jpfxB

New dood from SE North Carolina

Hey all, I recently picked up two Worksman cycles from a yardsale . Found this site through Tapatalk and wanted to join the community. <3 a Skyon
Back