Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jpfxB

Show us them cars!

Newer shot of muh cah. Tapping on my Galaxy S4
  2. jpfxB

CW Racing noped yardsale find.

I picked up this pretty clean CW Racing from a yardsale just laying in the grass. Its and 1986 or 87 and in decent condition. I need a set of tires and tubes. The brake cables are in need of some love. No idea the value of this thing, anyone here with a guess. "I can't lower my car because the...
  3. jpfxB

How old are you!!

35 ,single dad of two boys that live with me ,14&10 <3 a Skyon
  4. jpfxB

First day on RatRodBikes

Another what up from N.C. <3 a Skyon
  5. jpfxB

Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Re: Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!" Only.other shots I have... <3 a Skyon
  6. jpfxB

Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Re: Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!" <3 a Skyon
  7. jpfxB

Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Re: Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!" My two cents <3 a Skyon
  8. jpfxB

Worksman bike year range help

Re: Worksman bike year range help Ttt <3 a Skyon
  9. jpfxB

Re: Worksman bike year range help After further interwebs searching I am not even sure if this thing is a Worksman. The kickstand says Pletscher made in germany so do the pedals.. Also the rear rim is appearently metric. Serial number is B388487. Help:| <3 a Skyon
  10. jpfxB

Tire help.

Re: Tire help. The kickstand says made in germany. I haven't stripped down the bike, hoping not to. It is a foldaway and bought it with as a package deal with a Worksman trike that's a '94 model. <3 a Skyon
  11. jpfxB

Tire help.

Re: Tire help. Its not the width, the diameter. The current tire I have is very loose on the wheel. The actual number on the side for diameter is 406. The tire size is 20x1.75. Again the bike shop guy had a smaller diameter tire that said 20x2.25 but the number(mm?) Was under 400, I just don't...
  12. jpfxB

Tire help.

Help! I bought a older Worksman bike from a yardsale a couple weeks ago and trying to get a set of tires. The front rim I suspect has been replaced because it has a diamond pattern etched into the lip and it fits a standard 20" tire fine. The rear rim seems to be small in diameter or at least a...
  13. jpfxB

Re: Worksman bike year range help Anyone?:???: <3 a Skyon
  14. jpfxB

Show us them cars!

Thank you my xB is third child lol. That truck is like a time capsule. It was modded early 90's and had been tucked away in storage. As you see it is how I bought it. <3 a Skyon
  15. jpfxB

Show us them cars!

New myself but I'll put my two in here. My daily 05 xB My project 1980 dodge d50 <3 a Skyon
  16. jpfxB

I picked up two Worksman cycles from a yard sale and im trying get an approximate year of this two wheeler. The trike that I bought with it is definitely younger with a 11/94 stamp on the rim. But this house painted one is a mystery . I don't want to strip it down, we are just gonna make a...
  17. jpfxB

New dood from SE North Carolina

Re: New dood from SE North Carolina Been working on them both with brillo pads. The two wheeler had all the chrome painted gray and all the rest a pale green. Decided to just clean upthe the chrome and patina out the green house paint. <3 a Skyon
  18. jpfxB

New dood from SE North Carolina

Hey all, I recently picked up two Worksman cycles from a yardsale . Found this site through Tapatalk and wanted to join the community. <3 a Skyon
Back