Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. armandgil

Not black red or primer bikes

How about flat brown like my wife's bike.
  2. armandgil

1947 Monark Roadster

Perfect! :D
  3. armandgil

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's my Jeremy! I got it as a trade for one of my bikes. It came with the apes and they will probably stay on. I am looking for an old Marzocchi Monster fork for it and maybe one of those hairpin seats. :D
  4. armandgil

My almost new KONA A'ha

SOLD!
  5. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

The newest Menace to hit the road:
  6. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

Go to my website... urbanmenacebikes.com Get my address Send me a self addressed stamped envelope I'll send you a sticker. :D
  7. armandgil

OM flyer

YAY! He bought it! :D
  8. armandgil

OM flyer

Buy it! :D
  9. armandgil

OM flyer

the 07 was the 30th anniversary bike and I heard 400 were made. don't know if the production numbers are true but anniversary bikes are usually collectors. the new retro ones are just regular high number production models that look cool, I just bought a big ripper off the guy rat rod posted...
  10. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

Thanks... I think. :lol: I am in the market for more t-shirts. I'll pm you for that. I try to keep all of my bikes as clean looking as possible with no cables or clutter. I have read tons of reviews and rants about multi-speed hubs and am not to eager to build a bike using one... other than on...
  11. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

I don't think it will fit. I know a 27" wheel will just fit it you install the wheel with no air in the tire. I think the 29er's use a 28" wheel and probably wouldn't even with flat tires.
  12. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

Hey guy's, thanks for the kind words! And to answer a few questions: bikeridetheworld: I'm paying for a website now, something like $12 a month and just got an account with F&R! FunkyStickman: If you send me a postcard, I'll send you sticker. :) JOScatRATrod: To each his own I guess, the...
  13. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

Regular frame, has to be the Schwinn copy with the curved rear brake bridge. The rear wheel wouldn't fit on a straight brake bridge frame I had.
  14. armandgil

My almost new KONA A'ha

Sorry, just home recovering from hernia surgery and soooooo bored.
  15. armandgil

My almost new KONA A'ha

I decided to put away some of the wearing parts and built it up as my new trail bike. It now has a Nexus 3 speed, Landing Gear forks, Skull Skates bars and Kenda small block 8 tires. I recently saw a set of the Scratch and Sniff tires this bike had on it go for $500 on Ebay, putting those away...
  16. armandgil

Columbia klunker

Got bored again. Yes that is a threadless headset and an uber rare Rino crank. I think I'll be keeping this one a little longer.
  17. armandgil

Urban Menace bikes

Just an update for those who may be wondering. Still plugging along, have a website now: urbanmenacebikes.com. No more t-shirts but still have some decals. Sold the original Menace and built up another and have recently found cheaper parts so the next one hopefully won't cost as much. This one...
  18. armandgil

2008 GT Peace 29er

That's cool! I must admit I'm a fan of GT bikes. I had a XCR 2000 as a duel slalom bike a while back but sold it. I did try out a 29'er Karate Monkey late last year but the wife was with me so no money was exchanged. NIce bike Jack!
  19. armandgil

THE THREE HOUR KUSTOM

The second one is awesome and yet seems familiar. :mrgreen:
  20. armandgil

The Psycle Elgin

Nice color choices! Hard to believe it was your first time.
Back