Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Harvest Cyclery

30's Huffman Build Off #8

I spy some Schwinn cone wrenches on that pegboard!
  2. Harvest Cyclery

Monark Holiday in Puerto Rico UPDATE: 5/16 - Fender Drama

The blue bike is actually a second Holiday I picked up along with the one I am building. Unfortunatly it has been painted over with automotive paint. Real shame. I will be borrowing a few parts from this bike until I have a chance to truly restore the repainted bike. I would NEVER strip the...
  3. Harvest Cyclery

Re: Monark Holiday in Puerto Rico Thanks for all the support guys! Don't worry, I'm going to attempt to keep the accessorizing as tasteful and understated as possible, as this bike is pretty wild as is. Picked up a set of these Vintage 90s Panaracer Smoke / Dart tires on eBay a few months...
  4. Harvest Cyclery

Howdy folks, Super exited to throw my hat in the ring for this year's RRBBO. I've lurked on the forum for years and have always looked forward to the day I would have a chance to participate. I just moved Harvest Cyclery out of my studio space and into a formal storefront, so hopefully I'll...
  5. Harvest Cyclery

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

sloar, That is a pretty rad setup. You have a big compressor running the sand blaster?
  6. Harvest Cyclery

Definitely lucky, I grew up messing around in my Grandpa's shop, but he definitely put the fear of God in me about leaving things out or loosing his tools. Funny thing is now I have a lot of his old tools in my shop, and the big roller box was a gift from my Grandpa to my Dad, now I have it...
  7. Harvest Cyclery

Build off parts

Akward retro banana poop mountain bike tires. So stoked...
  8. Harvest Cyclery

gonna call it destiny(new paint 4.30)

Front coaster is such a sick idea. Definitely gonna use it on my buildoff bike...
  9. Harvest Cyclery

Too Many Projects

Is that a DIal-a-matic springer? Looks super Sci-fi. I dig it.
  10. Harvest Cyclery

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

That front Coaster brake setup is the most brilliant thing Ive ever seen. Can you post a few more photos of the lever setup? Thanks, -AJ
  11. Harvest Cyclery

Just moved my work area to be closer to the window. Lot easier to stay motivated when your not hiding in the shadows.
  12. Harvest Cyclery

Traded my goose for a panther

You can see your reflection in the chrome of the panther tank. Thats always a good sign. Where did the NOS stuff come from? Had someone been hoarding a stockpile?
  13. Harvest Cyclery

Went picking today

Re: Went picking today Man that springer is AWESOME! I really like that wagon too! Good finds.
  14. Harvest Cyclery

my 1933 Colson Flyer transformed in the "Streetracker" '

Wow, really really well done!
  15. Harvest Cyclery

Too Many Projects

I really really like that Monark!
  16. Harvest Cyclery

Another Epic Trash Find

Heck of a trash find! There is a kid David Grant, kills it on a BMX bike, hes about 6'8" looks like a Giraffe riding a scooter.
  17. Harvest Cyclery

Howdy from Bushwick Brooklyn!

Hey thanks Low Life! I only plan on holding on to a few of these bikes. The pair of Monarks, and a few tricycles that came along for the ride. Everything else is gonna go to a good home eventually. Its hard to not get attached to the cool stuff, but ya cant keep it all.
  18. Harvest Cyclery

Howdy from Bushwick Brooklyn!

Hi Guys, My name is AJ, I'm 26, from North Carolina, but currently living in Bushwick, Brooklyn. I've lurked around these forums for years, but never registered. Always loved riding and working on bikes. In September I quit my job at a local shop and began flipping bikes out of my...
Back