Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BDC

Show me your Kick Scooters

I just bought this 2nd hand on marketplace. Pick it up tomorrow. I think it will be good for exercising my Whippets.
  2. BDC

What have you been riding lately?

Yep - I've been riding a lot. I have been doing a 20km loop on the Fastroad most mornings lately too. I ditched the Carbon bars and stem - didn't trust 'em. Stockers are nice anyways. 10km out. The turn for home. With a stop in my local park for 300 reps.
  3. BDC

4. BDC

5. BDC

6. BDC

The Big Ripper for the aftermath of some bad weather.
  7. BDC

This rig is really quite fast now - especially when we turn for home!
  8. BDC

Next build off………

I'm hoping there will be an excuse to try a trike - I have triple tree forks, bars and a heap of other take-offs ready to go.
  9. BDC

Good morning Good Friday. 30km to the bay on the '82 Malvern Star.
  10. BDC

Rebuilding a broken Straight 8

11. BDC

12. BDC

Job done. Just rebuilt the Straight 8 for dawg running.
  13. BDC

14. BDC

Just waiting for the acrylic to dry on some small graphics and the 'Whippet Good' rebuild is done. If it ever stops raining - we've had days of it and I'm not riding far in the wet till I get some more saddle soap into that brand-new Brooks. I was really gun shy about breaking the frame again...
  15. BDC

Lately it's been sub-tropical wet in south-east Queensland. I've had the 'tank' out. This bike is good fun for following, and crossing the watercourses that run between housing estates. Years after the developments, the jungle has partly returned. Large lizards are plentiful. Mostly it's along...
  16. BDC

Cheers, yep, this one gets plenty of use. Steel's t' deal.
  17. BDC

18. BDC

Rat Fink Chopper Bike. Mint condition garage score! Does anyone know much about these?

There is a slightly later model currently for sale here (well, in Tasmania) on Ebay for around US$500. Dyno Rick? It's an Electra - which were bought by Trek - and subsequently ruined.
  19. BDC

Back