Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Outlaw 3

Trans AM II-Gen (Phoenix GT)

These ones? (not a commercial)...
  2. Outlaw 3

That's from my local scootershop, aluminium mirrors. Bought for 15 bucks. And mirror holders or 5. I hope you can find them at AliExpress. Yeah! Last mirrors were from plastic and I've crushed them into a fence. ))))
  3. Outlaw 3

This project is based on my first draw, the Firebird Trans AM bike. But after some years I remodel the shape and add some major changes. Inspired by muscle cars, V8, road trips and 'murica! :21: This is the second generation, Phoenix GT In comparison to I-gen : It has been started on...
  4. Outlaw 3

Firebird TransAM' cruiser (completed)

Meanwhile in the middle of nowhere... Got new painted fenders with Firebird logo))
  5. Outlaw 3

Coming soon

Hey! Where did you get that table leg? :) LOL How much does it cost??? Serious! Ship it to Ukraine...
  6. Outlaw 3

Coming soon

Wow!!! The tank is great! Good lookin' But, you had better make those rear end a bit higher. In the same line as tank... Great project!
  7. Outlaw 3

Hello and welcome everybody! :) I was making a new leathern seat cover, and I gonna show what I've got. The seat is look a like Brooks B73 but actually. this is good old Soviet saddle)))) Much more softer and comfortable... Also, I've noticed, that is some leather left. I've sewed it and...
  8. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Whoa... Why? ... WOW!!! :mrgreen: 407+ Likes in 15 hours I've earned only 15 likes on our local SN in four days... (vk.com)
  9. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser What's "RRB FB page" for? Rat Rob Bikes ....
  10. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Got new toy - Quba Q3 player))) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRzqxxE-h50
  11. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Thank's a lot! :) This bike has a quite simple design, but I'm Loving simple forms and the technical aspect))) One piece cranks - is rarely enough for my country, but I've decided to use it, due to the US-bike tradition!
  12. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Handling is stable and light :) Speed - I dont know, show and ice is everywhere... Only small pieces of clean tarmac... :cry: But, I've got a few new photos :mrgreen:
  13. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Yeah!!! First ride
  14. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Really? :) That's the point! You're the first who have noticed this "door" look shape
  15. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Yeah! I can see the finish line! ^_^ New ballbearrings cups are installed, Painted crankshaft is installed... Only front end left - gonna make it on monday, because the handlebar, fork "legs" is being powder-coated))) Headset - motorcycle or MTB scheme My bike...
  16. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Almost ready... Only left handlebar, brakes, drive assembly and fenders Also a new front fork
  17. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser .... it looks good! Just some pinstriping left for the frame and some stuff... Listening to the country music from the "Black Dog" movie))))) E-e-e-eh-a-a-a!
  18. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser My Dad had a 1993 Firebird Trans AM ) 350 CI Supercharged) Hey! Your car is black with golden stripes? My bike is gonna be with the same colour scheme
  19. Outlaw 3

BEER RUN - 10/30 New photo to choose from - Help

:) Nice bike! Where may I see your fat tire bike?
  20. Outlaw 3

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Wheels are ready! :) Used fork parts, which I'm have to paint soon in black My frame...
Back