Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bmfracing17

2013 Giveaway Get-A-Grip Bike Show

I haven't been on here in a while and just had to check out the progress on the bike. In the background I have pandora internet radio playing and Hank Jr's "A country boy can survive" came on. As soon as I got to the pic of the bike showing the rear and the tag with the name of the bike 'Grace'...
  2. bmfracing17

That poker run sounds fun. Will it be the same day as the event? I love riding the Greenway, do it at least once a week.
  3. bmfracing17

I went to the show last year and can't wait till March for this upcoming event. Oh, and i just had to comment on your current build for the show, looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person.
  4. bmfracing17

"Ole Red"

Thanks! :D When the water gets up, I'll probably jump off. Nice and cool on a hot day. 8)
  5. bmfracing17

★★★ 1974 Schwinn VHR ★★★

Gives off a very laid back vibe. Very nice! 8)
  6. bmfracing17

"Ole Red"

This is my daily cruiser. A five speed 1978 Schwinn Cruiser that I stretched, raked, painted, and rode. Whenever I found this website about two months ago, I knew that I had contracted the bug. Viewing some of the beautiful works of art on here, I knew I had to break out the grinder and welder...
  7. bmfracing17

Black Swing

I luv the drag look of this bike! Looks like it should running in the outlaw class. Awesome!
  8. bmfracing17

Here's my Indian

Man, I luv this pic! To the point, no false imagery aka photoshopping, etc. Just enough lighting to enhance the true star. The bike! Excellent background. And did I mention an awesome bike too! Nice! 8)
  9. bmfracing17

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

Wow! Simply WOW! I just came across this thread and once I started reading and I simply could not stop, I just about wizzed in my pants 'cause I could not quit till i'd read the last post, so far! Man, you have some amazing machine skills. Anyone who can turn a chunk of aluminum into a piece of...
  10. bmfracing17

Hi Y'All from from E. TN!

E TN is very nice this time of year. Highs in the upper 70's, lows in the mid 50's. Great cruising weather! Wow, small world. You played against cleveland state, that's pretty cool. I've known a lot of players who've played for them or in tournaments there over the years. Also, my wife has a...
  11. bmfracing17

Hi Y'All from from E. TN!

Been lurking around for about a month thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm a retired structural ironworker who had to start taking care of my self better and got back into bicycles after a many year hiatus. Whenever i got my onex 29er,that was it, i was hooked. Got some ideas i'm going...
Back