Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ichoptop

Nana Seat Covers?

10 years ago I bought many seat covers for banana seats. I am finally out and need to recover a highback banana seat. I started looking for someone selling covers and it seems like there isn't anyone left? Is this true? Where can I find pre-stitched material for seats?
  2. Ichoptop

Been busy

3. Ichoptop

Felt Thick Brick

Are they still being made? I have been searching for a black one for a month. If anyone has any info please post it up please. I have a new set of white walls but they would look like crap on this bike. I need one kind of bad.
  4. Ichoptop

Gut Punch: Chop's House of Speed and Style

start
  5. Ichoptop

Need some crank / BB help please

Doing a restore on the wife's Jet Flow. She found a JC Higgins stamped sprocket and crank she wants to run but the Jet Flow has a standard cruiser bottom bracket. I don't have any bearings / cups to make this all fit together. Anyone have an idea how to make it work?
  6. Ichoptop

OBC 2015

two months away
  7. Ichoptop

Chop's Color/Jetflow resto-rod

I picked up a ladies JC Higgins Colorflow a few months back and finally have time to get to work on it. It is going to be a resto-rod for my wonderful wife. She puts up with my many hours away from home while I work in the shop, holes in my t-shirts from welding, has stiched me up more than...
  8. Ichoptop

Chop's House of Speed and Style's Gallery thread

I haven't posted any builds in a year or two. Here's the updates... Sears Spyder 10 speed Sprung Shop Bike (the Bruiser) Schwinn Town and Country Trike
  9. Ichoptop

Atlanta

I'm stuck in Atlanta for the weekend. Does anyone know of any cool bike related stuff to do?
  10. Ichoptop

Leaf Spring Fork

I started designing a leaf spring fork for the 2013 RRB Build Off but never got around to finishing it. I ended up using a standard springer. A friend of mine really wanted a leaf spring for his "Indian" styled Felt he is building and came to me asking to finish the original design. Things...
  11. Ichoptop

Jerald Sulky: Bad Company to deal with

Does any one know where I can find a 24" Slick? 20"s are everywhere but me and my insanity always seems to pick up off brands and off sized bikes. There is one company that most of us know (Jerald Sulky) but I purchased one online almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from them (luckily...
  12. Ichoptop

(MBBO Class 1) The Ginch: Final Pics

Finally got some time to work on my own stuff instead of everyone else's. Brief history: The favorite bike from my childhood was my Sears Spyder 24". I bought it from a buddy in about 1980 or 81. I think I gave him $25 bucks for it. I got I home and my dad laughed but an hour later we had...
  13. Ichoptop

Tour De Fat Fort Collins

...where it all started? Anyone from here going? We have about 20 heading up from Denver and should roll into the brewery parking lot around 9:00 where we will unload and ride into town.
  14. Ichoptop

SPRUNG

I'm more into the simple clean lines that flow instead of bolting on a bunch of stuff that clouds the overall profile, and why paint when welding burns add such a sweat color and patina. Shot with two coats of clear as to avoid any rust. Everything was built in house: frame, handle bars...
  15. Ichoptop

Sprung...Done

I wasn't paying attention when I went to edit the thread and deleted it. So here is a new one. Anyways, took Sprung out with my Thursday night riding crew and did 6-8 miles. One of the group took some pics. I will be tearing it down for finishing very soon.
  16. Ichoptop

Chop's House of Speed and Style: Shop Bike

After 15 years I redid my daily cruiser. I didn't want to be the cobbler with no shoes.
  17. Ichoptop

Thinking about selling my hotrod

Someone talk me out of it. The wife and I have been taking about a kitchen remodel and maybe a kid...
  18. Ichoptop

the "Pretty Hate Machine"

19. Ichoptop

36 Ford Tail light

I found a 1936 Ford Tail light on one of my shelves. I am pretty sure it is one of the two I bought for my pickup years ago (but only used one since it is legal to do it and I like to irritate local law enforcement). There is no way I can run a regular bulb so I picked up a LED conversion from...
  20. Ichoptop

Fox motor for a bike

I had one dropped off in the shop today. It has good compression for a two stroke single piston. It has a lever activated drive that drops the drive pulley directly onto the tire. I cant seem to find any info on the googles. Anyone know anything about them?
Back