Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. s1cks66

Morpheus, Oneiros, The Lord Shaper

This part was stuck on there pretty solid, I ended up taking it to a mechanic friend that took the bolt off after we heated it up considerably. Leaving the bolt on this in vinegar was a bad move, it basically disintegrated. I had some spare parts to mess with though so.... I was having a hard...
  2. s1cks66

So I got pretty close. My whole build was stalled when I had to attend a luthiery school up in New England, and I have everything but the Purple Heart grips carved out. I planned to do that when I got back home 4 days ago, but my car has broken down and I'm stuck up here until further notice. I...
  3. s1cks66

First paint coating after priming
  4. s1cks66

I've searched and searched and I finally found a place that sold Naval Jelly, a professed miracle worker amongst this community. I slathered the goop on every painted bit of the project, and waited. 3 hours because I had no intention of keeping the original paint job. I then proceeded to steel...
  5. s1cks66

Update: I have been Naval Jelly and wire brushing this frame since last night, and I revealed a secret serial on the back end. C070603, If anyone can date this, please do. Also, here are some disassembled pics: 3G wheels I had from that old WF project that haunts my dreams like the father who...
  6. s1cks66

The bike in question:
  7. s1cks66

Okay, so I was mulling around about how I absolutely NEEDED a bike for this summer. Some friends and I have been eyeing a couple of trails around my area, and on top of that, I get an email from RRB.com. (an online presence that I honestly have been neglecting since my previous Build Off...
  8. s1cks66

Uncle Waits: It's a Rush song guys.. Wheels and Color scheme

Re: Uncle Waits: It's a Rush song guys.. ****** Well, the worst of my worries for this project has come true, and I am going on vacation this summer...... AND I STILL HAVEN'T SANDBLASTED!(ARG!) I need a machine for myself instead of waiting on friends. I'll still end this thread when I finish...
  9. s1cks66

Re: Uncle Waits- Antique Women's Western Flyer? So I greeted the FedEx guy today with a hearty handshake and a big cheeser (and I mean big guys, I knew what he had in his truck). He pulled out my new 26" 3G anodized copper wheels, and boy they are B-E-A-utiful! (I'd like to thank Jim Carey fro...
  10. s1cks66

Re: Uncle Waits- Antique Women's Western Flyer? Well I went ahead and started taking the darn thing apart today, and what do you know, EVERY SINGLE PIECE I REMOVED had a spider crawl out of it. Good one Arachno-Clause, you get me every time. I just got an email informing me that the 3G wheels...
  11. s1cks66

The Throwback is completed

Re: The Throwback I really dig this frame. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
  12. s1cks66

3-Star Delusion - finally an actual ride...

Re: 3-Star Delusion This is going to be just as fun to watch definitely. And those 3G wheels he he..... mine are suppose to be in tomorrow<3
  13. s1cks66

NDN

..... man can you make me a carved leather bald eagle american flag vest with an apache Indian on the front? Nah it's cool I' all let you do what you do and bother Ted Nugent about it. :D I love the attention to the grips for sure. Gonna carve me up some myself.
  14. s1cks66

Canadian Market.

Have fun and happy rodding!
  15. s1cks66

ELLIS SPEED SHOP "DIRT BIKE" - KLUNKER COMP

Oh astounding colors man! I can't wait too see this all together!
  16. s1cks66

☆ 1936 Off-Roadmaster ☆ Klunker - DONE!

Re: ☆ 1936 Off-Roadmaster ☆ Klunker Sub Build-Off Mmmm this frame is delicious. I can't wait to see the finished product. Put some clothes on that thing!
  17. s1cks66

CALIFORNICATION - Custom Western Flyer build.

Re: CALIFORNICATION The name fits the bike, I can dig it.
  18. s1cks66

• BAD NEWS • 1953 Western Flyer Newsboy Special

This is awesome from the get-go. Happy building!
  19. s1cks66

I named this bike in reference to a certain Rush song from the Moving Pictures album, you can also consider it an inspiration from the short story "A Nice Morning Drive http://www.mgexp.com/article/nice-drive.html"...... It has been dissassembled already in the waking moments of the Build Off...
Back