Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OneHorsePower

French low rider bike

Wow , Super boulo le desing et la construction ,j'aime comment tu as fait les fourche en cone toi meme a l'encienne , d'ou vienne les pistons a air au juste ? j'aime que tu ose le francais sur un forum englais :P moi je suis de Quebec Canada , vraiment hate de voir le produit final ,ca regarde...
  2. OneHorsePower

=D---- Laprise E-BTR

thank you my friend :)
  3. OneHorsePower

=D---- Laprise E-BTR

Hey ! few updates on the E-btr , after dailying it hard for 2 years doing skids and even offroad trails the frame was a bit bent in the rear triangle , the paint was ruff and wheels a bit wobbly. got tired of the beautiful but very soft slick rubber of the 346 tyres that wear out in a season ...
  4. OneHorsePower

BO14 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

:13::rockout:awesome build everyone ! congrats !:113:
  5. OneHorsePower

Winter build off?

i might be in for a 21'' and under build , i got somthing in mind and might be off work this winter or at least part time
  6. OneHorsePower

The Streamliner

:43: Amazing ! :41:
  7. OneHorsePower

WILL NEED HELP WITH VOTING POLL

:eek: i would , but unfortunately computing is not part of my skill set , kind-of like a dinosaur:android: iam not home often either lately:oops: i hope someone else volunteer
  8. OneHorsePower

HEADBADGES

rebadged , embossing alluminum
  9. OneHorsePower

Hollywood swanger

well done !! ye thank looks real good :113:
  10. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

nah , same buyer tho , he has the muscle drifter trike too and the 37 elgin rat too ..iam starting to think he loaves what i do :giggle::thumbsup:
  11. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

it had to be ready in time for the ride , so it let me only 1month if i wanted to enter the build ..its already sold too:giggle:
  12. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/spring-spare-time.108826/ started life as a a spare car tire ,elliptical exerciser and a stationary bike its a 1sided rear tire , 3speed disk brake, dual suspension chopper from a idea to birth in 16days to have a custom ride to roll with friends...
  13. OneHorsePower

Trans-MIG-RaT

very nice ! well done !
  14. OneHorsePower

finished bikes thread ?

ive been away a little while , i finished my bike way early in the game , but coming back i see there is still no finished bike thread for official entry to the build ... forgot or its coming or we just post in our build thread the picture we choose and call it the entry pic ?:39:
  15. OneHorsePower

Velo De La Revolution Idustrielle

ca avance bien déja ! nice!
  16. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

thanks you guys :D
  17. OneHorsePower

Spring Spare Time

no i havent opened it , it was only tack welds and nothing binds up , spinning free like new . its really the shifter or me setting it . i just havent mess with it enough
Back