Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Schwinnspastic

Farewell Adam Hooligan Copeland "karfer67" - Shirts, Hats, and Patches

Been a while since I checked in here, sad to here that Adam has passed he was an inspiration to us all ! Rest in peace my friend ! I will always remember all he did for me at College Cyclery and here at Rat rod bikes !
  2. Schwinnspastic

20 " Slick

I have one but I think its a 20x1.175,
  3. Schwinnspastic

Monark Rat

:crazy2::crazy2::43::cool2: Yep I think that about sum's it up ! Mark
  4. Schwinnspastic

FAR OUT FLYER (stick a fork in it she is done)

http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/WorldRecordsDetail.asp?area=bgRecords&type=SHEEP :crazy2:
  5. Schwinnspastic

FAR OUT FLYER (stick a fork in it she is done)

Now that some Rams Horns, probably really high on the Boone and Crocket scale !:41::bigboss: Mark
  6. Schwinnspastic

Rusty Ol' Firebolt

I have really never been into the Columbia's but this is one cool frame with the built in rack ! So many possibilities with this oldie but goody.:bigboss: Mark
  7. Schwinnspastic

Motor Biker Marks Gallery

"Very Cool" collection !:113: Mark
  8. Schwinnspastic

Motorized mongoose beast powered by poulan

Just thought I would mention that the chainsaw motor does have a centrifugal clutch. The first motorized bike I rode had a McCullough chainsaw motor on it with a crank sprocket mounted/welded to the rear hub...scary fast, bad brakes and loud as heck....."Oh to be young and bold again" ! Mark
  9. Schwinnspastic

Rata del Rio Concho: 1955 Huffy father/son project.

"Atta Boy" Henry, building bikes is a great way to spend some quality time with your dad !:thumbsup: Mark
  10. Schwinnspastic

Black Diamond Deluxe

"Cool Beans" The TRM tank makes for such a great transformation on girls frames ! This one being so compact reminds me of a Sportster, liking it a lot !:113: Mark
  11. Schwinnspastic

Cold Steel

One of mine as well, been hoarding this one for a long time ! Mark
  12. Schwinnspastic

I'm in.... The New 700Club (1913 Premier)

"Very Cool" I don't know what it is with these early motor bike frames but they just keep poppin' up around here :39::113: Following this one ! Mark
  13. Schwinnspastic

Cold Steel

Only time will tell OJ though I'm not sure how much tire I can fit between the stays or the fork for that matter as it appears to have had 28" wheels originally. Might have to hunt through the pile for some 700c wheels ...not many of those in my pile so might have to track down a donor or just...
  14. Schwinnspastic

Cold Steel

So what a page three slacker I've been:speechless: For now I've given up on the Iver and since the lake in my backyard has receded I dug out this Shelby Supreme Motorbike, we'll see what becomes of it through the next couple weeks. It too has some issues yet should be a bit less difficult to...
  15. Schwinnspastic

Loser lane

Welcome to the wbo ! I'm sure you could take a sawsall to most of those rejects without too many people getting butt hurt .:bigboss: Mark
  16. Schwinnspastic

1978 CCM Voodoo MX 850 Canadian BMX Bicycle

Nice job on the seat it looks great, I worked at an upholstery shop for a couple years and learned a lot but never did learn to sew...A skill I would like to have for sure ! Mark
  17. Schwinnspastic

BACK40 returns!

Luke , I liked this build from the beginning ! Great to see it getting finished. :rockout: Mark
  18. Schwinnspastic

1947 Hawthorne "Mild One" (Pedals and stem done)

Great Starting point ! I'm not a purist in any sense of the word but I have a thing for original paint and patina so I'll follow along SSG !:thumbsup: Mark
  19. Schwinnspastic

Schwinn Exorciser w/ VIDEO update

Very cool bike to start with ,"Classic" Schwinn style. Mark
  20. Schwinnspastic

Cold Steel

Polar Opposites, I dread the dog days of Summer ! Mark
Back