Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

RollingArt BC in Oklahoma City, OK

Rolling Art BC! We've done a couple of ride this past summer but now with winter upon us it's time to tinker and build new rides. Who wants to donate some garage space for the winter. Kinda like a winter build off. Look us up on Facebook.
  2. S

Fat tire/rim questions

I have a question, where can I get the wide rims? I've seen the Larg Marge and Surly's but I'm building a rat not a blizzard snow bike. Oh yea and I have a budget "broke". Can you guys point me in the right direction?
  3. S

My New Toy!

Ok, what size are those rims and those white walls, did you get those there too??? I need some of those wheel and I really like your bike, sweet!
  4. S

open up

Thanks for the info. If you have any more ideas send them my way. Know that winter is near I'm thinking about stripping this jaguar and really get into it along with the "Top Secret" step through that's just hangging around.
  5. S

Need ideas for the Electra Cruiser.

How about a diffrent set of wheels, 100 spokes or wider. Yea ape hanggers with old school head light.
  6. S

Drag Bike

I need some of those rims! You gatta tell me were to go get some unless you got some ready to go?? I'm working on a Jaguar 7speed, do you think I will get the clearance or am I ganna have to open up the frame for the rear?
  7. S

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

I like those fenders, where can I find those at?
  8. S

open up

How can I open the rear for a wider fat wheel. I wanted to do this on a 7 speed Jaguar cruiser. Any ideas out there? Or should I just get a frame and start over? :|
  9. S

Check This Out

I would've bought it and add my own flavor to it.
Back