Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Hello from Buffalo NY

Pics added
  2. E

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

My 1951 Excelsior Schwinn Black Phantom. It has a drum FB and the wired rear brake activated tail light, hub switch was gone but i found one. Just waiting for the mailman! Goodyear rubber. I re-covered the seat with deer hide I had left over from a jacket my uncle made. Everything was covered...
  3. E

Relacing

This what you need? Pics are not mine. I have a 51 phantom that i can take some pics of for you if you want. I was searching for drum set up pics myself. I get working and forget to take before shots. Now I don't recall where the washers/spacers go and I'm having trouble getting the brake set...
  4. E

Hello from Buffalo NY

Hey ratters! 35 years ago, (I'm 46) i was ratting bikes out of trash pickings. The evolution of my wheeled wrenching becomes a love of rebuilding (some ratted) 60's and 70's jap motorcycles when 20 years ago they were practically free! Some were. My 4! sons come along, time FLIES, oldest is now...
Back