Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BeachBum

One of my Schwinns

Thanks Wildcat....I think the chain guard had Typhoon on it, wasn't to clear though. Still don't have pix...will post soon in the builds.
  2. BeachBum

One of my Schwinns

Hi all...don't have any pix yet, will try to get a few later. This is a barnfind from three years ago and I have painted once already...will be my next all-out build. It is a Schwinn cruiser with serial number K486306 on left rear dropout. The fender mount is fender-shaped, not the flat...
  3. BeachBum

Huffy Cranbrook (Updated...8.12.12)

Re: Huffy Cranbrook (Sanding Begins...8.1.12) Well, decided against a stretch for now, will probably go with a laid-back seat post to open up the cockpit a bit. I've always felt a little cramped on this bike, wheelbase is a little short to what I prefer...which is why it sat unbuilt for years...
  4. BeachBum

Let's see your bike in front of...

My 1970 Schwinn on the East Coast @ Holden Beach,NC. My favorite bike at my favorite Beach.
  5. BeachBum

Hello from South Carolina

Thx turtles and tdd I'm live in upstate sc...just vacationed on the nc coast
  6. BeachBum

My rusty rat rod cruiser

I agree...very nice indeed. That sure has the look! What kind of cranks are those?
  7. BeachBum

**Eastside Schwinns "My Garage" REVISITED 8/2/12**

Man, nice collection The 64 Typhoon and 53 straight bar really do it for me. That 53 is beautiful, perfect colors!!!
  8. BeachBum

Re: Huffy Cranbrook (Sanding Begins...8.1.12) Hi all...such a great forum, all of you do fantastic work. Houndog, I'm not sure the namebrand of tire, found it at a local hardware store couple years back....only has tiawan on it. Yeah, only black Cranbrook I've ever seen too. Well, got the...
  9. BeachBum

Well....spotted this partially built Huffy frame in the garage while cleaning up a bit. I threw some parts at it this evening, rides great, love it! I'm not sure which way I'm going with this one, but it deserves a freshen up! Hopefully I'll do it some good. Nice reflectors and beach rusted...
  10. BeachBum

19(4,5,6)0's Huffy, First Build

Re: Newb Build, Old (not so crappy) Huffy NIce find, would love to have it.
  11. BeachBum

Columbia RX-5 in SoCal

Great work, fabulous ride! Gonna find me an old Columbia one day!
  12. BeachBum

Untitled project

Wow, that sure is a beaut, can't wait to see what you do with it! Like the laid back look!
  13. BeachBum

Hello from South Carolina

Hi all, been following the forum for awhile now and I must say....wow. All of the work everyone puts into their rides is quite amazing. My current bikes: 3 Schwinn cruisers: 1953 and 1970 men's, and a 2002 women's 1 2004 Huffy Cranbrook cruiser 1 1989 women's Murray Nassau 3 speed (mint and...
Back