Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ChicagoMuscle Guy

66-67 Murray Scrambler

Yes!
  2. ChicagoMuscle Guy

66-67 Murray Scrambler

Picked this up at a bike swap a couple months ago and never shared it. its a 20” Murray Scrambler Early Era style Muscle Bike. Originally had chrome fenders and a Vroom style motor on it. So I will see if I can hunt those down over time. Really liked the unique bars and Junior size solo polo seat
  3. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Photobucket acct is now dead so most of the pics I posted before are now gone, which is fine as I don't own many of those anymore. Here are a few pics of a couple of my current Stingrays. 64 Stingray Deluxe 66 Coppertone Deluxe
  4. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Ross Apollo Muscle Bike Frame F.S.

Sent you a PM.
  5. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Ross Apollo Muscle Bike Frame F.S.

1970's Ross Apollo 3 Speed Muscle Bike Frame 20". Includes Forks, Chainguard, Headset, and Kickstand. This is a original paint frame but could use a good cleaning and likely respray. Good base fo a MBBO16 project. $75, Plus Shipping. I accept PayPal. Please message me if you would like to...
  6. ChicagoMuscle Guy

SOLD 1935 Schwinn Ace

Very Nice, GLWS
  7. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Bikes for Sale Near Chicago

Selling a few of these off as I would like to make some room, projects that I bought but don't have time for, bikes are rideable and a good base for custom project, or ride as is. Must pickup, No Shipping, Cash. Bikes are located in South Elgin, IL a suburb of Chicago. If you have a question or...
  8. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Funny, never thought of that! Had a trashed frame and wanted something different. Had some Teal paint and said what the heck.
  9. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Show Your Muscle Bikes

A few of mine,
  10. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

SOLD!!!
  11. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Schwinn , Maybe?

Picked this up recently but not really sure what I got here, seller said it was a 35-39 Schwinn, said he bought it at an estate sale. He also said he took it to the local bike dealer who I have spoke with before and knows old Schwinns pretty well and was told it's a Motorbike or Areocycle with...
  12. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Vista Banana finally done!!

That turned out Awesome!
  13. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Sears Muscle Bike

Nice price, Cool project.
  14. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

Yes it will take 26" wheels, that's what it was originally fitted with. Pm me your Zip and get back to you with a ship price, when I get home from work. Sent you a Message.
  15. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

Bump, Still Ava.
  16. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

I do have a set of Worksman Fenders also in anyone is interested. They are painted and a bit rough but workable. Send me a PM and I will try to post a pic or two of them. Price probably $20 plus ship or make an offer.
  17. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

Thanks for attaching.
  18. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

The previous owner did it so I am not sure, it seems fairly thick though
  19. ChicagoMuscle Guy

Worksman Frame

So I have come to the realization after 3 plus years I am never going to get to building this bike. Purchased here from another RRB member, and now back up for sale. Here is the original description nothing has changed, selling it for the price I paid. This Worksman frame has been stripped of...
  20. ChicagoMuscle Guy

(Class 1) SixtyNine Spyder

Another outstanding build Crash, Wow it looks Terrific!
Back