Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DeFresh

Unofficial Voting Results

Congrats yall!!! now where we riding to?! haha
  2. DeFresh

WBO 2018 - VOTE HERE!!!

Lesson learned thanks RatRod
  3. DeFresh

WBO 2018 - VOTE HERE!!!

Only reason was I dont know how lol but i think I see a way now..... Thats a direct upload, Sorry :( like I said im new to this... Thank you for your help!!
  4. DeFresh

WBO 2018 - VOTE HERE!!!

Hey, everyone I talk to is saying my toaster entry in not showing an image? this is what I see from several computers.....:( Anyway.....here it is for people scrolling past my broken link :blackeye:
  5. DeFresh

TIKI BIKE RUM BUM

Awesome, love the details that compliment the "Tiki Gods" haha
  6. DeFresh

Hi from a Brit in New Jersey

welcome! Im also in NJ, Toms River area.
  7. DeFresh

Black Betty

awesome job! sleek and clean!
  8. DeFresh

Behind Bars B.C. of New Jersey

Heres some random pics of us doing what we do.
  9. DeFresh

Stickers available! Just email.. [email protected]
  10. DeFresh

Heres some pics of some of the bikes of Behind Bars BC Flora' Notorious Blue Balls The Brave Little Toaster MP Bike Stella Lady Liberty Ill post more bikes later!
  11. DeFresh

Hey yall, Adam DeFresh here. I started Behind Bars back in 2010, our club is a little different then most, the idea of a bicycle club between me and the few that started it was of community, so with that there is no petitioning or requirements except that you love bikes. We have custom...
  12. DeFresh

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Cool thread! Heres some zoom! Patina at its best! This is a Nickle welded over a rott hole lol
  13. DeFresh

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Just finished my Stella, would be cool to be bike of the day! heres my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdamDeFresh
  14. DeFresh

The Brave Little Toaster - Finished

haha Thank you Carl! I havent givin up on the toy toaster idea, just havent came across the rite stuff yet, when it happends ill def post!
  15. DeFresh

Nautilus (Beached Bobber)

A true work of art, I remember saying WWWOOOOOWW out load several times watching this come together. Kudos, and great job thinking "out side the box" on several aspects of this build!
  16. DeFresh

Scribble's 1930's D.P Harris, Dubbed Idaho Spud.

Idaho Spud is one of my favs, im a huge fan of the way this is and the earth-tones used are perfect. :41:
  17. DeFresh

The Brave Little Toaster - Finished

A link to the restore/build....... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-brave-little-toaster.105574/
  18. DeFresh

Vaterland burrito

If the grim reaper rode a bike, this would be it!! Killer build!!
  19. DeFresh

Faux Pedersen Ortho - Finished

Probably one of the most memorable builds in this competition, truly enjoyed watching this come together and the details involved. Awesome.
  20. DeFresh

The Red Baron.

Awesome build!! Looks like something all the kids drooled at as it rode past during the era of streamers and banana seats, and now to be drooled at today!!
Back