Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

1930 Hartford by Westfield - Finally on the Road!!!!!!!!

Re: 1930 Hartford by Westfield Mfg/Pope With all of the projects I've seen you do Gary... you give a guy a LOT to think about... thanks for not always going at your stuff with 4o grit and a spray can.
  2. M

Parts stash

actually... it's copper THEN nickel then chrome... I ran a chrome handline for 5 years... As for having it copper plated... any chrome shop worth it's salt should do that for you
  3. M

My firstest....

As long as its a two piece pan (top and bottom) I can do em all day long and have em turn out decent... Colors are fairly easy too if wanted. Let me know if I can help you out with some. I liked the look a lot more than with no rack... now to find a rear reflector, all I have currently is a...
  4. M

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Started with this... wound up with this...
  5. M

My firstest....

Monster makes the world go round.
  6. M

My firstest....

Here she is... minus a few tweeks here and there...
  7. M

My firstest....

So... I wound up getting a tank and shockmaster springer pretty cheap (pictures to come at a later date) so the graphics, in my mind, would have been a bit much. With a quick repaint I changed that around a little bit and here is a mockup picture of the fork on the frame right after I got it...
  8. M

Let's see your Western Flyer's

Absolutely ZERO wrong with a vintage bike in original dress.
  9. M

Show us them cars!

Pinto first, mustang second? You gotta get yer priorities straight. :D
  10. M

the beer truck

I STILL say he shoulda been playing Oompa music...
  11. M

the beer truck

That's absolutely perfect...
  12. M

A lowglide again,this time a Felt.

Re: A lowglide again. I think it'll look great with the fenders repaired and reinstalled.
  13. M

the beer truck

PLEASE tell me yer gonna have an unlimited supply of oompa beer type music playing through that thing all the time. :D :D
  14. M

My beater bike

I like the all blue. Tires are pretty trick.
  15. M

Re: 1930 Hartford by Westfield Mfg/Pope Color turned out really nice comparing it to the bike.
  16. M

What do you listen to when you build?

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_playe ... r/?id=KISW
  17. M

My firstest....

Thank you very much. I wanted to keep the 'style' but match it to the bike better than the white.
  18. M

My firstest....

So I got some of the graphics laid out, painted and wet sanded... now just waiting for some more paint supplies I had to order and I can get the pinstriping done and get some clear on it.
  19. M

Possible correct seat... http://www.ebay.com/itm/20s-30s-TROXEL- ... 4abb0c4402
  20. M

1930's Rambler by Westfield.

That's pretty trick... and also makes perfect sense.
Back