Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. brandonehansen

Street skinny cruiser thread!

KRAM ! That bike looks great. I love the way the sprocket looks too, bravo thats got to be one of my favorites I've seen here. What are the wheels and tires? Now to contribute.....both of the cruisers I own are running on schwinn S-7 wheels with 1-3/4" white walls. About 40 Psi these things...
  2. brandonehansen

Stripped & Teased: Updated 7/15

Re: Stripped & Teased: Updated 5/8 Awesome progress! What width is that back tire?
  3. brandonehansen

$ THE NEARLY COMPLETED MONEY BUILD IS HERE $

Re: $ THE MONEY BUILD IS NEARLY HERE $ Sweet frame! :P Cant wait to see it built up
  4. brandonehansen

THE LADY RAT ( bowing out)

Re: THE LADY RAT Internet high-five to you! These lady rats are going to be great. 8)
  5. brandonehansen

Pacific Paradise

Haha, I've seen you post this word twice, it's called patina, not pitna :mrgreen:
  6. brandonehansen

The Swamp Rat

I'm surprised you got the seatpost out! But now you should be all good with the seized parts out and off to the races!
  7. brandonehansen

5 Star General

Parts tease... Handlebar/stem mock-up (donor fork, only temporary) I've got some nice old cream grips which I havent decided if I am going to use them yet, I may source some brown ones yet, but this is one of those decisions I can make once I get a full mock up and see how everything...
  8. brandonehansen

5 Star General

You bet, I am just leaving the paint as is, I've since cleaned and waxed the frame, tank and rack and its just beautiful.
  9. brandonehansen

5 Star General

Here's the frame I'm starting with... I started messing around with this frame awhile back and I got so consumed with work that it never progressed to anything. In the meantime I also got some pretty sweet new parts for it (pics coming), so I figured this would be the best time to get it done...
  10. brandonehansen

AMF Voyager, board tracker inspired.

That's such a bummer you lost your bike. :( and yes I can hide the brake arm in the drop outs. Makes people a little confused at first :)
  11. brandonehansen

Yup, metallic pea green is pretty accurate. This shows it a litle brighter with the studio lighting but it's got a nice subtle metallic finish, mixed with a little rust here and there :)
  12. brandonehansen

1936 Elgin My Best So Far

Very, very cool indeed. Feels contemporary, minimalistic, quirky and great all at once. Nice work. :mrgreen:
  13. brandonehansen

Almost 2 years ago, this bike breathed new life after years of sitting outside. It has survived 2 Chicago winters and still is a pleasure to ride. I've managed to only sheer the small screw that attached the brake arm to the drop outs as of yet, but got that replaced. These are early 60's S-7...
  14. brandonehansen

HOW TO SHIP A BIKE

It's good bike karma, imo :mrgreen:
  15. brandonehansen

HOW TO SHIP A BIKE

You're so welcome!
  16. brandonehansen

3 pc cranks

Are there any 3 piece cranksets that are made with standard 68mm bottom bracket, english threading, and are compatible with 1piece crank style sprockets? I am thinking maybe BMX style possibly, but not sure. Any ideas?
  17. brandonehansen

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Had these at work for a project we are working on in Aspen. Circa 1880's or 1890's
  18. brandonehansen

Got an old Western Flyer....The sex change was a success

No one noticed the awesome slammed VW bus in the background?! That thing looks amazing, got anymore photos of it? I also love the conversion you did, thats slick
  19. brandonehansen

SUV aka WinterFixie

Ollie, You have some of the coolest, craziest bikes! I love them. Did you extend the seat stays, or is that stock geometry? Nice bike!
  20. brandonehansen

The Rusty Sportsman

I've got that same chainring on my AMF, it's one of my fav's!
Back