Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

OLD BIKES AT ESTATE AUCTION in MISSOURI

[urhttp://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=1533324&kwd=&zip=64014&category=0l][/url]
  2. M

Estate sale over 100 Bikes

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=1533324&kwd=&zip=64014&category=0 My brother's estate sale is Sept 8 in Calhoun Mo He had over 100 bikes , there is a couple of old tank bikes , some skip tooth stuff, several Scwhinn 3 speeds. Location is a small down 1 1/2 hours south of...
  3. M

Pedal Pimp

Thanx for the replys, a friend of his said my brother bought it out of California , my parents want to sell it , we were thinking about asking $600 for it , it that too high , too cheap ? Once they sell this on that will only another 100 or so to sell .
  4. M

Pedal Pimp

This bike came out of my Brother's estate , the crank says Lowrider Creations and the chain guard says Pedal Pimp . I haven't found any thing on the web about it , does any one seen one like this , who sold them ?
  5. M

OLD BIKES AT ESTATE AUCTION in MISSOURI

They set the date for the sale of my brother's estate, he had over a 100 Bikes, 15 to 20 Schwinns , a tank bike , several old bike with the spring on the front forks. The auction will be Sept 8 in Calhoun Missouri , not sure if the auction company has a web site or not . I took some pics and...
  6. M

Hello from southwest missouri

Mocrawer, what part of SW Missouri , I have family in and around the Lake Stockton area ? Friends in Springfield .
  7. M

Hello, new Member here in Kentucky

Re: Hello, new Member here Coyote5797, I lived in Lees Summit and or Missouri for a couple of years, but spent the rest of my life in Kentucky . My brother was in Calhoun , maybe a hour or so south of KC. I have been wanting to take my wife and show her around KC , but somehow there never is...
  8. M

Re: Hello, new Member here I am going to try and get out there in the next couple of weeks and takes some pics , get a better feel for what all is there. My parents aren't very computer savy and couldn't email a picture if they had one. I was mainly looking at bikes for my wife and daughter ...
  9. M

I have been lurking a while and decided I should register. I work for Toyota in Quality Control and 35~40 years ago I use to build some bad ... muscle bikes . My brother in Western Missouri passed on a couple of months ago and he had over a 100 bikes , I got some Swhinns that I am building for...
Back