Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Saverio

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's my Electra Cruiser 1 that is my daily driver, in front of a wall of corn. lol Good bike to beat around on, still breaking in the Brooks B67. Changed the handlebars for a pair of Wald 862s w/ Vans grips. The Maxxis Holy Rollers are ok, but I'm going to change them out for some Giant...
  2. Saverio

26" Wheelset Help!!

I couldn't agree more. I called Worksman and they said they absolutely take orders for wheelsets only, although they are currently experiencing longer than usual lead times due to demand (which is a good thing!). I see a Worksman cruiser in my near future.....
  3. Saverio

26" Wheelset Help!!

Nice! Maybe it's time i learn a new skill haha.
  4. Saverio

52 Schwinn Makeover

Yes! That's the name I've seen floated around. Thank you!
  5. Saverio

26" Wheelset Help!!

do you happen to know of a shop in northern CO?
  6. Saverio

52 Schwinn Makeover

Well I had it put together as a klunker/bmx style and didn’t care for it. I definitely prefer a regular cruiser. I do have a layback seat post coming. Here are some pics! isn’t there someone on this forum who makes wheelsets? I desperately need a pair of new wheels!
  7. Saverio

52 Schwinn Makeover

Just wanted to start a thread to hopefully offer (and receive), some inspiration on rebuilding my 1952 Schwinn. The first time I rebuilt this bike was back in 2012 and it was completed as it looked here. Since then, life happened and let's say bikes were neglected and most of my other hobbies...
  8. Saverio

FOUND 26" Rear coaster wheel

If anyone has a (useable) 26" rear coaster wheel, please let me know!
  9. Saverio

A couple of straightbar Klunkers

Awesome!!! :cool:
  10. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

11. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Hey Jeff, thanks. :) There are still 2 bikes they're giving away on twitter (you'll have to check the rules for the dates), so there's still hope! Pretty fun riding it yesterday. I even got comments from a group of road bikers on how awesome it is.
  12. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

13. Saverio

Best way to paint chrome?

I've heard it can be done, but is a pain in the A. Good luck
  14. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Wow, thanks for posting that picture. Looks cool! :)
  15. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Thanks everyone! I wonder if they'll let me just head up to the brewery to get it. Lol
  16. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Thanks! Will do! =D
  17. Saverio

2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Unbelievable! Not sure if any of you follow New Belgium on twitter, but I just won a bike from their contest! Pretty cool that this is the first contest I've ever won!!!!!
  18. Saverio

1952 Schwinn Hornet - 1st rebuild

Thanks! ....now i need a new project to keep me busy....
  19. Saverio

1952 Schwinn Hornet - 1st rebuild

Finished!
  20. Saverio

Don't you hate this?

wth is wrong with people? Geez.
Back