Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mocrawler

Specialized Rockhopper 29 Comp

Thanks! And yes they do!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  2. mocrawler

Pipe Bending. What are you using?

I use a Pro Tools 105 HD. Works awesome!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  3. mocrawler

Kickstand Magazine Update

Did anyone else get the email from kickstand saying that issue 10 would be out soon? It also says that there will be 5 more issues coming in the next year. Thoughts? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  4. mocrawler

My son just loves his trike

Good idea! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  5. mocrawler

I sure did! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  6. mocrawler

A binky , a hot wheel ,and a baseball hat. All of the things that really matter! :grin: Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  7. mocrawler

Lol! I tried to jump the pool when I was 9 :grin: Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  8. mocrawler

He's not big enough to reach the pedals but that doesn't stop him from riding. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  9. mocrawler

black bikes?

Lol! That one is next! I just need to put the truss rods back in the fork clamp. :grin: Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  10. mocrawler

black bikes?

I sort of finished this Schwinn straight bar last week. It needs just a few things to be complete. The Boa's fit pretty tightly. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  11. mocrawler

My scratch built bikes

I definitely love cheap usable tools. :) Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  12. mocrawler

My scratch built bikes

Thanks for the info. I have a Pro-tools 105HD tubing bender. Luckily I have every die from 1/2" to 2" The roll bender will be a great new toy for the shop. Hopefully, I can build a decent bike someday. Yours will be some great inspiration . Roll cages and bumpers are all I've ever built...
  13. mocrawler

Built with non-believers in mind

Looks great for a first build!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  14. mocrawler

My scratch built bikes

Thanks! That what I was hoping you would say. What size tubing do you use generally? Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  15. mocrawler

My scratch built bikes

I have a tubing bender, but im wondering what you use to make those long sweeping curves. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  16. mocrawler

father & son or daughter build off

Re: father & son or daughter build off The bike and pics are great!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  17. mocrawler

:shock::shock::shock: shocking!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  18. mocrawler

It was issue #9. Sorry:shock: Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  19. mocrawler

Lol!! Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  20. mocrawler

Iirc it was issue 11 Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2