Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

~~"Smokin In The Boyz Room"~~ The Finale. p13

Re: ~~"Smokin In The Boyz Room"~~ Update #7 - Let's make a tank! About the creased seat tube. Try filling it with sand first. I have bent exhaust tube like that.
  2. K

~-~-~-Endogenous Ventriloquy-~-~-~

I thought I could keep the final design under wraps, but you guessed it - a compressor-powered twin-sprocket unicycle with apes.
  3. K

~-~-~-Endogenous Ventriloquy-~-~-~

OK, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. The bike will be called Endogenous Ventriloquy. Why? I have no idea. Here's what I'm starting with.
  4. K

NEWB I.D. help.............ELGIN??

Upon closer inspection, the head tube is from another bike.
  5. K

KIRK!

Thanks!
  6. K

Any idea of era? The tank is a bummer. The previous owner cut the tank to fit a Schwinn-style springer.
  7. K

OK, I got the bike bug again and picked this frame up from a friend. I've been ravenously searching for parts to turn it into a board tracker, but I don't know what it actually is. Any help? Thanks! Still looking for wheels and a seat.
  8. K

KIRK!

Some examples... The Legion Special - 1927 Nash Mother ....... Space Olympics - 1973 Sportster May Cause Dangerous - 1960 Ford Starliner
  9. K

KIRK!

I'm KIRK! I don;t take much of anything seriously. I'm 5'9", a Virgo and like to take long walks on the beach. I'm a magazine editor (hot rod related) for a living and an artist by birth. I like to build pretty much anything with wheels. I pretty much like to confuse people whenever possible...
Back