Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

SPITFIRE "Airborn, we kill for peace"

wow thats alot. not sure anyone would pay that per bend. i know some places get cheaper the more bends you get but not 150
  2. S

Bobber:ish Rex Lyx 1936 Build. *Its DONE*

Re: Bobber:ish Rex Lyx 1936 Build. stylin ride man got anymore planed
  3. S

Big Mouth

sweet design mate. lovin the bars
  4. S

anyone that does roll cages or handrails should be able to bend what you need
  5. S

used a mandrel bender very helpful when you have access to machinery of that sort. will keep posting progressive pics when i get more achieved
  6. S

started to get the layout for my scratch built frame together and collect a few bits and pieces got into a well equiped shopped to do some rolls and bends to get so far got some fat shoes with a 3 speed hub, suicide shifter and a wide tractor seat should be getting in to do some more soon
  7. S

New member from OZ, here's my bikes...

few of my rides
  8. S

C.W.C. (constructed without cash) Hour late and a link short

Re: C.W.C. (constructed without cash) the 46 is a winner for sure
  9. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE there's soo many sic bikes on here
  10. S

let me see your chopper bicycles

purchased this of my bro. just dropped the seat and flipped the bars upside down looks n rides sweet now
  11. S

in rust we trust

correct mate. thought some gun muzzle grips would mix it up and give it some more attitude
  12. S

in rust we trust

next... we ride, chea got some more detail to go on it tho
  13. S

in rust we trust

14. S

in rust we trust

my road king i started to rat up. tried to keep most of the standard parts
  15. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE im Brandt n this is one of my first builds completed late last year. i call it nostalgia heart
Back