Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Q

Recent BMX bikes Ive finished and found!

It would have to be a nice price, I can't afford the right price. :(
  2. Q

Dyno Moto-Glide

Where can i find more info about this event? Thank you.
  3. Q

Is the Torker a 26? If so what would be the right price ?
  4. Q

Are you selling them?
  5. Q

2016 DECATUR SWAP MEET PICS

Wish our swap meets were packed with good stuff like that. Do you have pictures of the bars installed?
  6. Q

Spring Cleaning!!! A bit of everything

Interested in Huffy parts, what size crank arms and how many teeth on the sprocket? Thank you.
  7. Q

Schwinn Packard yard sale find

I'll take the Truss Rod setup if not pitted too bad. Thanks.
  8. Q

Steampunk rat from the 20s

Did you make your own truss rods? Very stylish! A good bike at the right place makes the perfect picture! Keep them coming.
  9. Q

Degreasing Parts

Purple Power Degreaser!
  10. Q

Creative truss rod ideas?

Clean work! What type of bracket are you using or what did you make to bolt them up by the stem area?
  11. Q

Murray Jet Fire

Can you share a picture of the headlight? I'm searching for one and I need a good look at one. Thanks.
  12. Q

Welcome to the RatRod Roadshow! RatRod Riders B/C cruise San Pedro

Looks like a fun ride, i eat at the SP Ports quite often. Where is the Newport meet?
  13. Q

removable stand

You're welcome, seems like a fair price for a nice stand.
  14. Q

removable stand

http://www.permaco.com/en-us/dept_17.html
  15. Q

Snow Biking Season in Georgia

Good lord. I couldn't do that. Too used to our daily mid 80 degrees.
  16. Q

New guy from Athens, GA

Welcome from Southern California. Tons of stuff to be researched on this forum!
  17. Q

types of rattle can paint

Ironlak type of paint won't work. It's very chalky and it fades. It's for artwork stuff, it's not for metal restoration. I like enamel paint Krylon & Rust Oleum. I do my painting in the summer. when its 95 + degrees outside. I do light layers and that heat bakes it and cures it very well.
  18. Q

Lowrider Cruiser

Thanks guys. All it took was $10 & 3 hours with naval jelly & a wire brush. 1 of those hours involved a bike ride for a 6 pack. Usually would of polished the chrome right after. Would make it shine more and proctect the chrome as well.
  19. Q

THE DEAN - 10/26

Thanks for everyone answering my questions lately. Many products are new to me. Migz website has them $50 ea >>http://www.migzengineering.com/parts.html
Back