Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

NOW SEEN IN FINISHED SECTION! ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓

Re: ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Update Page 8 6/28 hey man, i think your build is pretty dope! i'm diggin the mega ape bars!
  2. T

Fat Tyer Flyer

what kind of primer is that? looks like DP-40
  3. T

"the Finest" Fuji

update, i've changed the rear tire to match the front one, and i repainted the chainguard red, to match the seat and tires...it's looking better, but i think i need to shorten the handle bars and then get some red grips...i wish i could find more stuff around where i live, i went to the scrap...
  4. T

The Forward look... THE END!!!!!!

Re: The Forward look... Hot rod stance??? sooooo not fair!
  5. T

HEX53: complete

Re: X- lets start here sickness! i love it!!! i'm kinda jelly...
  6. T

SideHacked! Epilogue

Re: SideHacked! (Hack n' Roll) i really like your bike! especially how you did the chains and disk brake! side car is pretty neat to!
  7. T

Old Skool Kool

Re: Salt Flat Special i like it! especially the name!
  8. T

"the Finest" Fuji

Ooooooohhhh!!! I want those!!! They would definitely go on my Fuji!
  9. T

"the Finest" Fuji

Awesome idea!!! I actually thought about attaching samurai swords as well, but couldn't decide how or where to mount them. I went to an old antique shop yesterday and there were some old samurai swords there, maybe I should go pick em up :-)
  10. T

"the Finest" Fuji

thanks guys! well, since this is my first bike build, i'm not sure how crazy i'm gonna go with it. I love the frame also, it's kinda different than most cruisers. I have a lot of ideas, but not sure which way to go. maybe since it's a FUJI, i'll go with a Japanese Zero /slash/ Kamikaze /slash/...
  11. T

"the Finest" Fuji

12. T

"the Finest" Fuji

yes, that is like my Fuji Saratoga, but that one is the next model up, the "1.0". The bottom of the seat post is different, and mine only came with a 3seed hub and only coaster brake. Mine also didn't come with adjustable stem. i will check out your builds as well, and with 50+ days left, i'm...
  13. T

"the Finest" Fuji

i'd like to see your old Fuji. what model is it?
  14. T

"the Finest" Fuji

15. T

"the Finest" Fuji

hello all, this will be my first ever attempt to build a rat bike, or any kind of bike for that matter. I've always wanted to do this, and you all have inspired me so much that i've decided to go ahead and try. here is my bike it's a newer Fuji Saratoga. any suggestions or ideas will be greatly...
Back