Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. El guapo

Felt 1903 for sale shipping included

nice 1903 felt. New tires. No scratches, no dents, great condition. $650 shipped to the 48 states Located in Santa Ana, CA
  2. El guapo

Rise from the shadows

Got my el guapo back from Kingfish just in time to take a photo
  3. El guapo

The Warriors

4. El guapo

One more rat

This one is a work in progress but couldn't resist taking it for a spin, it actually rides smoother than I expected :D
  5. El guapo

Motorbike frame question

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how can I tell if a motorbike frame is 26" or 28" How should I measure Thanks
  6. El guapo

board track racer

Finally got some free time to finish one of my projects and took it for a test drive :D I adapted a skiptooth sproket on the hub so i could use some s2 wheels and I made those bars to get the board track racer look
  7. El guapo

What makes them different

I'm no expert but I been looking at the prewar motorbikes and they all look almost the same, Elgin, schwinn, Hawthorne, iver Johnson, even the Indians and Harley that are really expensive. So what makes them different from one another? The head badge?
  8. El guapo

Head light question

Does anyone know what year this head light might be ? someone told me it might be 1920's from an indian bicycle. It is an Old Sol. Thanks.
  9. El guapo

My two hot rods

10. El guapo

Delta horn

If a delta horn is not working, is it fixable or just got to find one that works. Thanks
  11. El guapo

Prewar drop stand question

I'm no expert on prewar bicycles but I know that theres a bracket that mounts on the back of the rear fender and holds the stand up. What happens when the bike doesn't have the rear fender, how do you keep the stand up, I've seen bikes with the drop stand and no rear fender. Any ideas...
  12. El guapo

Road warrior

13. El guapo

One Rat Rod Bike new bars and seat

Hey guys, I finally got my hands on a aluminum frame which I really like this tank, so i decided to do something similar like my other bike except that one is a steel frame. ho and i also did some advertisement all around the neighborhood :D
  14. El guapo

Hey from SoCal

Hey guys I'm back, I joined this site a few months ago under a different user name, didn't have time to login for months, have been busy and out of town so I forgot my password I tried to reset it but for some reason something wasn't working maybe it was my computer so I run out of patience and...
  15. El guapo

White walls

Why do white wall tires change color over time? Mine are starting to look a little yellow. Anybody a trick to prevent that? Thanks.
Back