Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FrankenSickle

My first build

This is my 1st bike build.... It started out life as a Huffy CranJunk found on craigslist with (I didnt know at the time) 2 bent rims for $60... got it home peeled all the stickers off and stripped it down. Bought a 1985 ladies Schwinn parts donor bike with realy nice chrome & salvaged...
  2. FrankenSickle

Schwinn wheel bearings?

Thanks...
  3. FrankenSickle

Schwinn wheel bearings?

I have a bike im building and it has shimano wheel set off a 1985 ish Schwinn. How do i know wwhat size bearings it has & where do i order them from? Thanks
  4. FrankenSickle

FrankenSickle Intro

Hey, I finally took some pictures of my Huffy Cranbrook today.... I picked up the donor ladies 1985 Schwinn Cruiser, So i started cuttin' & fittin'. It had Richey Handle bars & grips, so I swapped the handle bars & grips & forks over, I had to cut the threaded Steering rod shorter so the...
  5. FrankenSickle

FrankenSickle Intro

Hello, I'm new to bike building, my wife actually is the blame for this now new obsession. She wanted a cool cruiser so she could go ride with her girl friends on a local once a month bar hoppin' booze cruze. So I bought her a 1995 100th anniversary Schwinn Classic Cruiser with the...
Back