Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JJBones

New from Victoria BC

Hello,I'm in Victoria too.
  2. JJBones

Need advice for removing seatpost shim/adapter

Went with the stock post.
  3. JJBones

Hey thanks for givin' this a look at.There's no rivet,it's just paint,4 layers worth.I'm thinking like jrrykr on this one.I'd rather bend a seatpost than funk up the tube.I might as well make a few and lose 20 pounds while I'm at it.
  4. JJBones

Selling Bikes Locally, a new aproach.

I'll be selling a few bikes soon and will not be posting online.I have a lot of coffee houses around me and will pin up ads on the community corkboards they all seem to have.
  5. JJBones

Working on a 52 CWC frame and want to use a different seatpost.I need to pull this adapter/shim/thing out of seat tube,it goes down about 5".Any insight would help before I start wiggling it out and possibly denting the tube. Cheers J
  6. JJBones

A home for my Burm Masters

Good lookin bike man.Great choice of parts.Those Big Block cranks are serious looking,perfect match to the tires.I'll be helping a friend build up his stock Nirve soon and will show him your bike for inspiration.Happy trails!
  7. JJBones

Bottom Bracket help

You can also run a BMX 3 piece crank/American bottom bracket,like this; http://www.planetbmx.com/shop/images/up ... Chrome.jpg If you want to use square tapered cranks; http://www.porkchopbmx.com/Square-taper ... ONVKIT.htm Hope this helps
  8. JJBones

Making a convex lens

Very cool.Nice work!
  9. JJBones

Norco Skull Cruiser

Got the frame/fork in november and have been slowly building up.Lots of waiting for parts!It's a mix of old and new.I poached some parts from 2 bikes(R.I.P.)By far the funnest bike I've had. Skullskates designed Norco Performance chromoly frame/fork unstamped cruiser bars 80's Araya 7x...
  10. JJBones

New legs for a Girvin

This is very cool Uncle Stretch!
  11. JJBones

Just joined from BC Canada

Hello.I'm in Victoria too.Good to see another local Ratrodder!
  12. JJBones

New member in Canada

Hello from Victoria BC!
  13. JJBones

First Build (Finished): New Pics w/Decals & Faux Battery Can

Re: My First Build Now that looks like a bike to be kept forever.Nice work man,it's killer!
  14. JJBones

Some New Cool Tires

The Nomads look good,interesting cut.I've been looking into the Twin Rails for a cruiser bmx.I've run an old pair of skinwalls with a single"rail" and really liked the smooth ride going straight and the grip when cornering in rougher surfaces.So maybe the twin rails will double the smoothness :D .
  15. JJBones

Twin cities build off kid donation

Now that's the spirit.
  16. JJBones

10 Day Flip

Wicked flip :!:
  17. JJBones

Chromoly OPC, what is available?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-SCHOOL-BMX- ... 4ac17e6389
  18. JJBones

26" spruce goose bmx

You nailed it,awesome bike.Looks like a blast to ride.
  19. JJBones

'28 Elgin StreetRacer

I really dig this bike.Matching those wheels and that frame is brilliant.High five!
  20. JJBones

Bike2112 Build Gallery

Now that's attitude with class.
Back