Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ilikebikes

Mountain bikes

1998 k2 (been a while since I last posted) Here’s my K2ProFlex 4500, bought it new as a left over that didn’t sell. Pic taken as she sits today.
  2. ilikebikes

1986 Mongoose ATB

I've got an 83 with the orig biplane fork crown. I was selling it but decide d to keep it. (No one wanted to pay the asking price)
  3. ilikebikes

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

Be sure (in your old age) you can remeber which ones for sittin' and which ones for pissin' LOL!
  4. ilikebikes

REAL Ladies frame bike

Haha! Thanks gentlemen! I just asked my dad about the shop and he told me that we used to drive by the Real Bicycle shop on our way home from his mothers house every Friday! At first I didn't remember but then he mentioned the Highwheeler they had hanging on the second floor front of the store...
  5. ilikebikes

REAL Ladies frame bike

Got this 'bout a week ago. Pretty cool looking frame if you ask me! I like that it was built here in Philly. ;) OK, found this info: Real Cycle Co. Located at 807 N. Third st. in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section, it started out as N.T. Cycle by the founder Nicholas Toconita, and later...
  6. ilikebikes

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

Ive seen better bikes...no where! That bike is SHA-WEET! :praise: I like the way you "rustified" the shifter housing! :113:
  7. ilikebikes

schwinn twinn tandem

Ive got a front drum hub for trade if your interested. Itll get you halfway there.
  8. ilikebikes

RoadMaster Jr.

Yup. Ill be swapping out the hard rubber tires with new wheels and tires soon.
  9. ilikebikes

RoadMaster Jr.

Gonna pick up some new 20 inch chrome wheels and a set of 20 inch white walls, that'll make her pretty and ridable. =)
  10. ilikebikes

RoadMaster Jr.

Thanks Dragnusa. I cant believe only one member has an opinion to offer. What, did I find the biggest POS bike in the world or something? Its not a Magna so Ill go ahead and say no. ;)
  11. ilikebikes

Outskirtscustoms finds

I had an awesome lugged Kuwahara road bike, one of the best riding bikes Ive ever owned.
  12. ilikebikes

RoadMaster Jr.

My sister picked up this RoadMaster Jr. in the Pocanos as a gift for me. 20 inch solid tires, Bendex rear hub. Googled it and cant find a yellow one? Is this a good find?
  13. ilikebikes

1998 ProFlex 4500

Thank you gentlemen!
  14. ilikebikes

Street skinny cruiser thread!

Now THIS ^^^^ I likes! :113:
  15. ilikebikes

Mongoose DJ682 "Mini Beast" - on sale

Still 150 'round my parts.
  16. ilikebikes

1998 ProFlex 4500

Heres my super sexy 1998 ProFlex 4500.
  17. ilikebikes

My Gaggle of....... Proflex's

Heres my 4500 as she looks this very day...well...'cept for the tires shes as she looks today. :D
  18. ilikebikes

very cool hawthorn find

VERY cool! :113:
Back