Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. model-a

Custom trikes

I would like to see some pictures of trikes that have been customize, I have one it's a old Worksmen in fair condition, looks like a good project for the winter. Thanks for any pictures or ideas. Chris,
  2. model-a

Any idea what this is

This is on craigslist Charlotte this the ID number any idea what this is thanks.
  3. model-a

Question about my trike

I have a old trike and the hub is striped out can I just make a straight axle and how would I go about this.
  4. model-a

Is it worth $20

I found a Free Spirit BMX bike for $20 is it worth that sorry no picture looks to be in good shape. model-a,chris
  5. model-a

What to lookout for

I go to yard sales every weekend looking for just about anything but bikes are what I'm really looking for, and I always run across these BMX bikes there a dime a dozen so I don't pay a lot of attention to them. I feel like I have missed out on some good bikes just because I don't really know...
  6. model-a

different color combos on your bike

I would like to see some of the colors you guys have done on your bikes from wild to mild.
  7. model-a

anyone painted over chrome

I have some old chrome handle bars can you paint over them I guess you might need to prep them someway thanks. model-a,chris
  8. model-a

easy way to paint rims

Just wondering whats the easiest way to paint some rims and not the spokes I don't want to take the spokes out so just a lot of tape or straws? thanks for any info guys. model-a, Chris
  9. model-a

never agian

My son in law decided to jump on my AMF Road master Pleasure Liner and he turned in front of one of the kids and bent the rear rim bad is this something I can fix or just look for another rim and what will work on there thanks guys. model-a, Chris
  10. model-a

ideas on what to do with my Jesse James Bike

I have a Jesse James bike in perfect condition and would like to customize it but don't know what I want it to look like any one with some pictures to help me along would be great thanks.
  11. model-a

electric motor

What would be the cheapest way to use a electric motor on a 26 inch bike.
  12. model-a

Pictures of a scooter ?

I have a old Schwinn girls bike that I want to build a scooter no pedals anyone done this pictures would be nice, maybe a electric motor for hills thanks guys for some input. Chris,
  13. model-a

Trying to find a post

I'm trying to find a post that I saw about someone putting two bikes together and made a bike for two they had used two girls bikes thanks.
  14. model-a

Removing spokes

Ok just need some help with spokes removing then putting them back in painting some rims so how hard is this to do I have never tried this do I need a special tool Thanks guys.
  15. model-a

test

[/URL][/IMG] test upload
  16. model-a

Bike shows

Is there any bike shows in North Carolina besides the show in Eden and does anyone know when that one is thanks.
  17. model-a

Where to start

I think it's time to get my feet wet with a MBs I have a Worksman trike that I think would be cool to do. I will post some pictures later thanks guys and I will need some help with this.
  18. model-a

schwinn forks

Aren't Schwinn front forks solid I was asking how hard they where to bend.
  19. model-a

what all has been done to a Jesse James bike

I have a Jesse James bike that's in great shape I would like to see what all guys have done to make them just a little bit cooler thanks. Chris,
  20. model-a

Let's see some mods on some Jesse James Bikes

I'm sure there are tons of things that have been done to Jesse James bikes like to see some pictures Thanks.
Back