Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Lets see your Daily Driver

I try to ride these three pretty equally, but do the most riding on the track bike. 2010 Specialized Langster steel with custom wheels that I built up with All City Standard track hubs, Velocity b43 rims, and DT Swiss Competition spokes. 3t stem, origin8 bullhhorns, fancy gold KMC chain...
  2. A

Bike Polo Bikes

This is my Spalding Blade turned polo rig, "Marco Polo" Geared 38X20, freewheeling two brakes and wide riser bars, and corrugated plastic wheel discs. I was playing on a fixed gear, brakeless at 42X19 with narrow risers, but wanted to try something a little more progressive. This setup is...
  3. A

Dynamic Duo

Re: Cuttin' and Weldin' - Finally finished!! we need a pic of your bike and your son's together!
  4. A

A Different Type of RatRod

Thanks homie! Yeah I have fun with them hahah
  5. A

Thanks! Yeah, I really liked the blue and I am a total sucker for gold. I also really like old school paneled paint jobs so I masked the top and bottom of the seat tube logo to leave it blue and match the fork. The paint was removed by hand, using a drill and wire wheel, a file, and some sand...
  6. A

wow, nobody loves me?
  7. A

26" BMX Build - a few tweaks 3-2-13 The GT Mach Wannabe

Re: 26" BMX Build - FINISHED!!! The GT Mach Wannabe gotcha, missed it
  8. A

Well hello there!

i will definitely do that. Here's my build thread for my Kabuki in the meantime viewtopic.php?f=21&t=58111
  9. A

Diamond frame board track - Varsity gettin some love (DONE!)

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love I am really diggin the second top tube, may have to look into doing that with my Bridgestone Hoodride fixie
  10. A

26" BMX Build - a few tweaks 3-2-13 The GT Mach Wannabe

Re: 26" BMX Build - FINISHED!!! The GT Mach Wannabe Sweet build, looks like a blast to ride. What exactly is that frame?
  11. A

I have been working on this rolling project incessantly for the past two-and-a-half years now, and I think it will fit in well around here. The bike is a mid 1980's Kabuki by Bridgestone. Bridgestone created Kabuki as a Japanese-named (although they were Japanese already) brand to generate...
  12. A

Well hello there!

Hey everybody, my name is Andrew and I am a bike mechanic from Hamden, CT. While most of my creativity is spent on fixed gears, mountain bikes, and road bikes, I would like to learn more about the types of bikes you guys are all into. The shop I work at recently acquired what I believe to be a...
Back