Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

New School *Now with riding Video*

Re: New School I love this bike!!!!!!!!! Amazing seat! The red and blue fittings with braided lines on hot rods are made by a company called Earl's Fittings. (but there are probably many copycats)
  2. W

Stump Puller

So I had an idea... Find the smallest front crank and largest rear gear I can. I'm talking much lower that Shimano's "super-low" : Then, put the widest mountain bike tire possible on the back, and put a 25 pound weight on a rack over top of it for traction. Add training wheels to cope with the...
  3. W

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Forever the dream. Forever the sports car. Porsche 911 Carrera S (991), with 7 speed manual transmission, Sport Exhaust System, Sport Chrono Package, Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Sport steering wheel, full leather interior in blue, exterior color GT Silver Metallic (or maybe Carrera White)...
  4. W

BMW R26 Gas Tank Repair

I've got a TINY crack in the weld in the bottom of my BMW R26 gas tank. I tried JB Weld to fix it, and that worked for a few years but it recently started leaking again. Is there a better product to use? It is a very small area on the exterior bottom of the tank around a mounting hole. Thanks!
  5. W

New guy from Virginia

Pictures?
  6. W

New guy from Virginia

I love bicycles and ride almost every day. I live out in the country a mile from an asphalt road, so I mostly mountain bike. I just found this site and it is amazing! There are some truly beautiful bikes in the "gallery." It has inspired me to try to build a bike of my own. I'm starting with a...
Back