Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Pick one,lets see what sticks.
  2. MOODSTER

Local filmed (time lapsed) his ride up the local historical trail.

I have hiked this but never ridden up,might try it someday. Enjoy.
  3. MOODSTER

California dreamin

Thanks guy's.
  4. MOODSTER

Independence Day Rides

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.
  5. MOODSTER

California dreamin

Made it to the beach with a bike finally, after 32 years! I only live an hour away. I reconnected with a buddy who I really have not hung out with in over 20 years. We cobbled together my Worksman for him, and I am crusin my 57 Schwinn. We went to Huntington Beach and rode about 5 miles(with a...
  6. MOODSTER

2 JMC(s) Redline Mongeese's Hutch Roger Ds Team Goose Zs and more...

Nice! I had me a R Decoster back in 79 or 80. Im digging those grab ob grips, if you decide to sell any, I want.
  7. MOODSTER

Riverside, CA - COFFEE CRUISE #1 SUNDAY 6-29-14

Just got word I'm traveling for work this weekend.I'm gonna miss this one.
  8. MOODSTER

Bump- Anyone else? The weather will be Cali sun and perfect. Come join us!
  9. MOODSTER

Great DH Ride on my Beast

I only got 16 seconds, but it looked cool enough!Post up some more when you can :)
  10. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Anyone just reading, Jeff has posted this as an Event.Try to come out if you can.Thanks Jeff, this is a great idea.
  11. MOODSTER

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Molinos+Coffee/@33.98336,-117.371172,16z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1scoffee+riverside+ca!3m1!1s0x0:0xedc37370697c2fc5 Here is a link to the map,also there is a bunch of free parking a couple blocks away at 6th st and Market.I have invited 4 riders have confirmed 2 for...
  12. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Cool, thanks.
  13. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Molinos+Coffee/@33.9785025,-117.3844865,15z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1scoffee+riverside+ca!3m1!1s0x0:0xedc37370697c2fc5 The place in this link looks good its not a chain and has outdoor seats and a place for bikes.We could meet and greet at this place an see where to...
  14. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Ma Maybe set it up as an event ? More people might see it from the IE.
  15. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Im already booked for this weekend, maybe next Sunday?
  16. MOODSTER

schwinn straight bar gallery

My new ride. Told it was a 57 ,I will verify.
  17. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

https://www.google.com/maps/search/coffee+riverside+ca/@33.9653875,-117.4098924,13z Try this map. you should be able to zoom in/out. the place i was thinking of was Lift, but ther are quite a few coffee shops.
  18. MOODSTER

Old new member

Werlcome back, I was gone for a while too-and now that I'm back, I can't stop thinkin about bikes and riding!
  19. MOODSTER

So Cal Clubs?

Being a Riverside native, I would suggest avoiding the ride east of the 91 on University. It is still quite a sketchy area. But, If you ride down Market st from the park and do a quick buzz through downtown (main st mall) and head south / west -on Magnolia towards the Riverside plaza, there is a...
  20. MOODSTER

Cool bikes at The L.A.R.S

I never realized how many cool bikes were showing up at the LA Roadster show, but I noticed this year. I saw one that caught my eye it was a 24" schwinn Manta Ray, I about choked when he said $1500.00! Anyway, I should have taken photos, but I did pull one off the HAMB. I saw this bike and my...
Back