Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 83Bmxer

Raleigh 3 Piece Crank Sets Brooks Saddle Viscount BMX Seat 27 x 1-1/4" Wheels

Please claim desired item you wish to purchase and post payment to [email protected] All items ship from 08210 USPS Mail Service. NO GIFT PAYMENTS!!! Raleigh 165 SR Cranks W/ Metal Dust Caps Nice Tapers No Issues Tightening Up Pretty Nice Shape Minor Wear. $45 Shipped [/URL][/IMG]...
  2. 83Bmxer

66 Schwinn Frame W/ Later King Sting Style Fork

Please call dibs and post payment to [email protected] No Gift Payment Please!! Will ship from New Jersey 08270 Via Fed Ex. I believe this to be a 66 frame serial number is BB51448 with a later early 80's King Stinger style fork. Overall straight and solid, serial number located on left...
  3. 83Bmxer

Chrome Beverage Holders & Old NY License Plates

Please call desired quantity and post payment to [email protected] All items ship USPS Priority Mail Service With Tracking...... These mount on a standard 1" steer tube replacing your keyed washer Chrome Diamondback Beverage Holder 14 Available $22ea Shipped Or 2 $40 Old NY...
  4. 83Bmxer

Perforated Fender ID? Colson?

What is this?
  5. 83Bmxer

3-24-16 Delta Schwinn Mesinger Roadmaster & More Look

***NO GIFT PAYMENTS**** All items shipped via USPS with tracking with a 1 day handle time. Please claim the item you desire and I will mark it sold once paid!! PayPal Address [email protected] Ships From 08270 If you purchase multiple we can work something out!!
  6. 83Bmxer

Help Me ID These Lights Please

My father restored these years ago, he was a very particular person. With that said he is no longer with us and I am unsure exactly what I have here. Age,value etc...??? Any help is much appreciated.
  7. 83Bmxer

Shipping A 26" To Quebec From NJ

Wasn't sure where to post this, so of this is the wrong spot sorry. Was wondering if anyone has shipped a complete 26" to Canada from the States, if so best advice on what service to use and apprx cost please. Thank you for any help. Regards Mike
  8. 83Bmxer

Army Build

Just thought I would share this. It is the last project my father started before he passed back in Dec. I just ned to scuff the tanks and paint them t match and it's pretty much done.
  9. 83Bmxer

I Lost My Father

I have not been around due to my father passing on 12/12/13. Not only was he my father and my best friend but he was my hero. He was an amazing person he was an accomplished lead guitar player. And a collector of many things he had a toy & train collection that would blow your mind. He sold most...
  10. 83Bmxer

Scored Some Tires & Rims

11. 83Bmxer

Raodmaster Fresh Find

Can someone date this for me please and maybe a model. Just picked this up local.....
  12. 83Bmxer

What Happened Here

Why did the format change here? It's terrible and what happened to my 5 feedbacks I had. Rediculous they are hard to earn here and now they are gone.
  13. 83Bmxer

Low Rider Build

Now I am more into the Bmx bikes. I still have this gem my pop and built together atleast 20 years ago maybe longer. Just thought I would share hope you low rider lovers like it!!!
  14. 83Bmxer

New Guy On The Block

Whats up guys and girls just joined the forum. I am new here but not to the bike scene I am 40 years old. I am into Bmx for the most part but dabble in alittle bit of everything. Hope to meet new people and buy sell and trade here as well. Thank you :lol:
Back