Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

Western Flyer

Saw this one in a antique shop, they are currently asking $200 which seems steep since there is speckled rust all over and duck tape on the pedal. Yet, I am no expert on vintage bicylces; I was hoping that someone could tell me a thing or two about this one in particular, the model, year, what...
  2. W

Need Western Flyer Info.

Yea, I was thinking that too. I couldn't find a similar one any where on the net. It says western flyer written in cursive on the chainguard (White words, on the blue background) I have an idea at what it may be (I would like to hear some one elses thoughts before I infuence the discussion) but...
  3. W

Need Western Flyer Info.

Saw this one in a antique shop, they are currently asking $200 which seems steep since there is speckled rust all over and duck tape on the pedal. Yet, I am no expert on vintage bicylces; I was hoping that someone could tell me a thing or two about this one in particular, the model, year, what...
Back