Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bloodhound

Rollfast 24" girls cruiser

Finished Bike except for seat. http://www.flickr.com/photos/77468184@N05/8016061434/ katies bike by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  2. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Almost done. Paint needs to cure longer. I need to add grip tape and a front brake. Scooter by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  3. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Thanks for the info Here is the first coat of purple. scooter by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  4. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters(Paint Day) Primer scooter by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr scooter by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  5. bloodhound

Rollfast 24" girls cruiser

Well I got this Rollfast frame. I put 24" rims on the bike so it will fit my daughter. I am going to keep it long and low but I am not sure of my direction yet. rollfast by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  6. bloodhound

Putting This Inspiration To Bed, UPDATED look

It kind of looks like you stole a bike that was locked to a fence post.
  7. bloodhound

Putting This Inspiration To Bed, UPDATED look

I can't even imagine what it would be like to ride something like that.
  8. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Waiting for paint. scooter by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
  9. bloodhound

Diamond frame board track - Varsity gettin some love (DONE!)

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love I love the rigid seat post.
  10. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Thanks. Not a lot of time today. Got some HOK shimrin purple for my daughters. Did a little bondo. No picks yet but I cut up two more garage sale bikes for parts. I love that wooden foot board.
  11. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Scooter is done. I was going to use a wooden foot board but changed to metal. So I have way too much bondo to add. She wanted the peace sign so I tacked that up. Paint next. I learned how to make it much easier so next one will be better built. Test #2 has started with a...
  12. bloodhound

West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...Almost DONE Extra Cheezy!! :lol: really nice, just think how it would look with a nice paint job! :lol:
  13. bloodhound

West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...Almost DONE Extra Cheezy!! really nice, just think how it would look with a nice paint job!
  14. bloodhound

Ridiculous

This is great I will be watching.
  15. bloodhound

#22...Double Duece (pic heavy)

I really like it.
  16. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Well if you break the crank I have another and a few extra stars you can use.
  17. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters I painted the 12 wheel today. Waiting on tires. I let my daughter pick the paint. She picked an HOK Kameleon color at $319.00. That is not going to happen. Atleast she understands how expensive that is and I am letting her pick and HOK shimirin base. I can used it on the...
  18. bloodhound

Cant afford a Carriage........Done and Delivered

Re: Cant afford a Carriage........5/29 it's a Roller I used to have some of those giant wing nuts on something when I was a kid. I am so old I can't remember what!!
  19. bloodhound

Clear Coat

Most likely either way. Let it flash then clear or let it dry and sand then clear. I use HOK both ways.
  20. bloodhound

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Rims getting some stainless steel duplicolor. roms by droolingbloodhound, on Flickr
Back