Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

I've got this schwinn seat.....

Thank You!, I know I wasn't seeing things, I haven't seen a gold flaked one since I was a kid and I'm 52 years old. it does have a couple spots under the sissy bar, but other than that it cleaned up real nice, still soft too, this bike had been stored in a corner behind some shelves full of car...
  2. V

No, the seat pan is not sparkly, it is black and has a touch of rust....and It sure doesn't look to have been messed with,look at the rust on the seat rivets, but I guess anything is possible, I do know though that this particular bike has been in storage for at least 25 years, but after looking...
  3. V

It's definately gold sparkles in the seat, and it's gold on the underside although it looks lighter in the pics, we have a couple white/silver sparkle seats and this is not like them, you can really tell the difference between the gold and silver flakes even with uv poisoning....
  4. V

And I can't find hardly anything about it....... it came on my 67 fastback and it's a deep tufted gold banana seat, I've heard they came on the ramshorn bikes but mine had the handlebars and chainguard already missing so I don't know if this is a ramshorn bike or not........have any info on the...
  5. V

Show us them cars!

I've had this old truck 21 years now, drug it out of a field where it had sat for 16 years, it use to be a fire tender for the mill township fire dept.......this pic was taken at the Ed Roth Memorial where it had just won the Roth family award from Ed's wife Trixie...... and here's a few more....
  6. V

Whammo wheelie bar question

I had one of those On a bike I got for xmas in 68 or 69.......man I hated that thing and my dad wouldn't let me take it off.....imagine being a little fat kid with one of those.....someone did me a real favor stealing that bike!...
Back