Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

shefield free spirit- tires?.....new tires on!!

Re: shefield free spirit- tires? Got me some tires for this bike .......... Thanks again. I really enjoyed riding this bike around. I didn't think I would like the thin tires but I do.
  2. K

Re: shefield free spirit- tires? Im assuming a 3 speed would have some sort of shifter and this one does not.
  3. K

i was given a ladies Shefield Free Spirit bike. Now to bad of shape, but the tires are pretty much non existent. Would anyone know what size? They seem to very narrow. I know this is a horribly newbie question, so i apologize in advance. :oops: it looks like this one...
  4. K

felt hydroform frame dimensions

would boa-g's fit the frame and forks? 26x345?
  5. K

Awesome! And thanks. I can't wait to get started. Just wished I could take a test ride before I pulled the trigger. May send out a CL request to see if anyone has one I could test ride on the area. Thanks again.
  6. K

Im looking at a felt chief. I really have fallen in love with its lines. But i want to go a step further. I want to put 26x3 tires on this frame. Would this be possible? Up front i figure a new set of forks, possibly abraham spinger style would accomodate this size? Also what about the rear...
  7. K

Hello- from the gulf coast..... AL

Hello, Im 32 and a big hefty fella. 6'3 270 and shrinking. My family has really taken a love to camping at the beaches in our area. Bike riding is part of this love. So I started looking for a bike and came across this site. Im looking at for a Felt cruiser, to be specific the Chief. I'll post...
Back