Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. valvesprung

Dyno Bike pics

My 2004 Dyno UltraGlide with a few minor mods
  2. valvesprung

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Appears to be uncut. I love the look
  3. valvesprung

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

I can't recall how we got to the year originally, serial number I think...but I'm fairly certain it is. Looks like '50 was the last year of that style dropouts IIRC
  4. valvesprung

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

1950 Columbia with killer paint/patina
  5. valvesprung

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

My mellow build, 1950 Columbia
  6. valvesprung

Firestone Pilot custom

What handlebars are these?
  7. valvesprung

Firestone Pilot custom

Looooooove this thing. Great colors, great updates, just perfect.
  8. valvesprung

Valvesprung's Completed Projects

And another one done!
  9. valvesprung

1949 Schwinn BoardTrack

Just about wrapped up!
  10. valvesprung

1949 Schwinn BoardTrack

Mocked up a front fender I had laying around. A little trimming/notching and some hardware and this should do nicely. I think it helps to balance the bike a bit as all the black was on the front.
  11. valvesprung

A few more I found
  12. valvesprung

Some bikes from over the years. Many of them are decidedly un-ratty, but figured you lot my dig 'em anyway
  13. valvesprung

1949 Schwinn BoardTrack

Nearly finished now, just waiting on the headlight, chain, and different crank arms (these hit the frame). Seatpost is getting dropped a well, but it needs a little love and the baby was sleeping :p My buddy made the wood grips for me as I used a 23.8 road type bar and couldn't find any to save...
  14. valvesprung

Diamond frame board track - Varsity gettin some love (DONE!)

Oh man, just realized all of my pictures are dead! Better handlebars
  15. valvesprung

Mobilegas drag racer "Glitter and Patina"

Oh, and she took the "best bike" trophy at the Rose City Round-Up here in Portland (a rat rod/Kustom Kulture type of car show)
  16. valvesprung

Mobilegas drag racer "Glitter and Patina"

Decided to do up an old Murray girls frame that I've had around for way too long. This build was inspired by a buddy's VW Fastback with the same scheme. He's actually bought the bike since completion :) First a little sex change: Chopped down some bars: Add some new goodies...
  17. valvesprung

Schwinn World Porteur build up

I got an old rusty beach bike from a friend that I've been ignoring for a long while now. Decided to do something with it. The fork was bent to heck and every piece of chrome was rusted beyond repair, but the frame had killer patina and the decals looked awesome. Even has faint gold pinstriping...
  18. valvesprung

First Build: Ghetto Jack

How did you go about removing the logos from the "tank" panel? They look to be cleared over, but I really want to strip them off of mine...
  19. valvesprung

Thank you so much! I' was really pretty surprised and flattered. I honestly figured most people woudn't know what to make of the Schwinn or how much subtle work went into it, especially since it was peoples choice. It definitely felt good to win one of the categories.
  20. valvesprung

So stoked! I won "Best Custom" at the Pedal Old Metal bike show in town yesterday.
Back