Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

Hello from L.A. (Lower Alabama)

Daphne,.....and you?
  2. V

A few questions from a noob...

Thank ya'll so much for the ideas. I am going to sand the PC, bondo then paint it and hope for the best. I hope to have some pictures of a build pretty soon. Thanks again for the ideas and thoughts, this really is a great site. V
  3. V

Thanks, this is my first venture into the bike area so it might get interesting. Thanks for the welcome.... V
  4. V

Thanks guys for the ideas, I want to replace vs. restore....I'm not looking to spend a ton on it, because it was free. I just want a nice bike that I can be proud of after I'm done. V
  5. V

Hey guys, I'm very new to this rat rod thing but I love bikes and I'm an artist/sculptor/potter....sooo this is right in my wheel house. I have used this site before for inspiration and just officially joined to ask a few questions over in the "How To". I look forward to learning and creating...
  6. V

Hey guys, I've been searching all over the internet and know if anyone can help me it's you guys. First, my bike is a 61' Schwinn Tornado. I got it off craigslist free and the only salvagable things were a rusted pitted frame and forks. Everything was then stripped clean and sandblasted...
Back