Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

has anyone ever used Krylon Fusion Plastic Paint

new_dharma, how'd it turn out? I'm gonna guess, not so good. I ordered some tire paint from Ranger Labs, and well, it looks really promising. I painted one tire put it back on the car, drove about 15 miles, and it looks good still... got in the car this morning (to go get more foam brushes) and...
  2. S

My Columbia build

Thanks Hugo, doesn't look much like cooling vents from the outer side, but makes sense!
  3. S

If Santa Rode A Rat Rod

HAHAHA, Looks great... Coolest tank ever.
  4. S

Thanksgiving Friday Rat Chopper

haha, yep, looks awesome, Definetely had to agree with RR on the suspended BB.
  5. S

loco gringo ( like a party )

sweet! Totally rockin bike man... I was very seriously thinking of running a Mexican blanket on the bike I'm building, looks REALLY good on there.
  6. S

This is Hooch's Fault!!

haha, cool idea.... yet, it reminds me of that vehicle that Mr. Garrison created on South Park, the "IT". man, I'm glad I got rid of my TV.
  7. S

Show us them cars!

Buck, nice Sentra, any specs? I've always liked those a lot, gained alot of respect for them when a local guy was walking all over many of the miatas in SP2...
  8. S

Picked up a few today

woopsss. sorry, I misread your original post... I'm getting all my brands mixed up tonight... good luck with the fender stays, hopefully that'll take care of it.
  9. S

Barn Bikes - Help me Identify

All really cool bikes!!! If you do, and have any interest in selling the 3rd bike (with the red grips),let me know... depending on where you are in Ohio, I'm in Indiana occasionally, and have been looking for a bike like that. Thanks!
  10. S

Scwhinn Cranbrook

It is And I'm a complete idiot... I have absolutely NO IDEA what I put Schwinn in there! Wishful thinking?!?!?! Here’s what some new bow pedals, black dice tire valve caps, an old seat, and a good hours worth of polishing, cleaning, and sticker removing will do: I still have some goo on...
  11. S

Picked up a few today

I LOVE the chainguard on the huffy... sweet looking.. That rear fender might look better simply with a shorter fender brace.
  12. S

Scwhinn Cranbrook

Haven't tried to date it yet, but it's pretty new.... got it off Craigslist for $10, apparently, I saw it just minutes after it was posted, emailed the guy my #, and he called me LITERALLY 25 seconds after I hit send on the email... I had it in the hatch of my car less than an hour later: I...
  13. S

what were your first cars?

wth, how'd you al get these cool cars? by the time I started driving, they had all reached collector status! 1980 Mustang (4 cylinder auto, boooo), 1979 Dodge Ram, 1993 Mitsubishi Mirage
  14. S

Did you grind the tire first? If not, I'm curious to see if the ammonia makes any difference. I don't think it my situation it will, it didn't flake off or act like it was dirty, it's almost like the combination of surface irregularity and side loading caused it, and that was running @ 50PSI in...
  15. S

kooters scooter....

I love the result, that is one cool ride... I love the seat you ended up with.
  16. S

Cool Christmas ornament

That's a current ornament? Might have to go find me one of them! sweet find.
  17. S

Wood Fenders

My brother in law is a quite talented wood worker, and specializes in speciality laminated objects (guitar bodies, boxes, duck calls, etc), and to be honest, the quality of work on these fenders and the time that I think it would take to make them, the $100 price he is asking for them seems more...
  18. S

I have.... I think that the trick to getting them to hold out well is to first grind the sidewalls smooth, and clean it real well. I just did one wheel on my car, and it looked killer, but I didn't smooth the sidewall first, and even though it had dried for 48 hours, it started cracking when...
  19. S

mini rat - now called "Slow Ride" DONE 11/29

awesome! I've never been particularly thrilled by lowriders (some do just look pretty cool, most don't), but with those bars and the lack of much chrome, I REALLY dig it alot...
  20. S

shiney

yeah, sorry, the strut/truss rods... Thanks!
Back