Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Headset stacking order?!?!?! HELP please!

Hi guys, Reassembling my dyno kustom kruiser, I'm 99.9% I have all the parts here and I can't seem to get the order right for a proper fit of the fork and headset, here's a photo: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/ ... 1348596106 I have the cups installed onto the frame and the fork has...
  2. P

where to find airbrush artists on RRB forums?

thanks for the tip i'll check out her work....
  3. P

where to find airbrush artists on RRB forums?

hey guys, looking for an artist to do some airbrushing on my dyno kustom kruiser build. it's been powder coated and now it needs some life. so far my ideas have consisted of making the fenders look like wood with airbrushing or maybe a tiki theme on the fenders. any direction is appreciated...
  4. P

Let's see your suicide shifter

agreed, i'd like to put one on my dyno kustom kruiser but prob above my ability.
  5. P

that's crazzzzzy wimpy.
  6. P

that green bike is sick, is that a custom built frame?
  7. P

I'd really like to put a suicide shifter on my bike.....and i'm in the process of planning the build, i'd like to see your's for ideas! thank you, chris
  8. P

centermount kickstand

crank you may be right it might be the top of the fork it's hard to picture right now b/c it's taken apart but it had two big nicks in the top tube on each side - not unpreventable this time around b/c i'll fig out a way to put a bumper on it or laminx the frame and put foam on the stem or...
  9. P

centermount kickstand

ok, i'll pay a decent mechanic to drill it ;-)
  10. P

centermount kickstand

Yeah, i'm wanting to go to the center stand for a few reasons, i like the way the bike looks on one, and it's function too, the problem with these kustom kruisers is, when you use the sidestand, the bars swing to one side or the other and the stem slams into the top tube nicking the crap out of...
  11. P

centermount kickstand

got it, kinda know what you mean, here's what i got, i can't find any good pics of bikes with them mounted to see how they work.
  12. P

centermount kickstand

n00b on site, ok, i have a dyno kustom kruiser frame with the old style standard kickstand. wondering is it possible to switch to a center mount kickstand? is the tube the standard kickstand mounts into going to be in the way? Thanks for any advice, Chris
Back