Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nrek619

Funny bike pics!!!

gonna get this topic started.... OG woody ( if this topic is not in the right place for it please move... :) )
  2. nrek619

converting a multi speed gear to a single speed

thanks will do.....learnin as I go....... :)
  3. nrek619

looks like I might try a Single Speed bicycle freehub conversion kit and keep the handbrakes instead of the coasterbrake......
  4. nrek619

How old are you!!

42 and haven't rode in years...... cruisers are my new passion........ :D
  5. nrek619

awesome!!! spacers might work......
  6. nrek619

it is an older bike so I am pretty sure it is a 7-10 speed derailleur? I am yet to see it...... could I just narrow the frame some how to fit a reg rear rim or would that effect the frame? if it is too much to deal with then I will just fix it as is but i really wanted a single speed.....
  7. nrek619

noob question. I was given a 7 speed beach cruiser I want to convert to a single speed with a coaster brake. is it as simple as changing the rear rim or would the rear of the frame be too wide? do I need to narrow the frame to fit the rim ? is it bad to do so if I have to ? thanks everyone...
  8. nrek619

Mi 3G cruiser Diego reppin.......

PMed you and thanks!! both bikes only cost $45 on craigs.....the other cruiser I am going to strip and rattle can some gunmetal met. with some apes and murderout the rest.
  9. nrek619

pinstripin by Joe H. here in San Diego,CA he does ALL kinds of work!! if interested...PM me...
  10. nrek619

here's my first bike rattle can FB 3G cruiser with some ODI grips stripped a pedal today so shoppin for a new 1 piece crank..... :|
  11. nrek619

Mine and my daughter's 3G Venice Cruisers

nice 3G bike!!! I just bought a CL 3G venice flat black and cleaned it up nice. I was wondering where you bought the black leather bag you have on the handle bars? :?:
Back